Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: November, 2014
choice_a.jpg

170415ddbrquifdjipzqfi-jpg.66877

Pre-order links: SOLD-OUT!
But only on Taobao. They only ship to China adress.
when you buy frozen blufans on taobao.com, you can send this agent to send the package to your country, they are forwarding agent and they handle the PO box address in China
http://www.etoec.com/
Check the site and join in to get your own china address

Pre-order time:
Will be on 04/14 - 3 times each day (10AM 3PM 8PM CHINA TIME
Olaf×50 || Elsa×20 || Ultimate×100 (each time)
The first day limited 3 copies per id.

Item artwork and details:
There are 4 different editions.
Olaf:
01-olaf.jpg
- Embossed slip​
- Booklet​
- Olaf post cards (2)​
Elsa:
02-elsa.jpg
- Booklet (Elsa)​
- Elsa movie post cards (2)​
- Lyrics book in English and Chinese​
Anna:
03-anna.jpg
- Booklet (Anna)​
- Elsa movie post cards (2)​
Ultimate (When Elsa meets Anna):
04-ultimate.jpg
- Booklet (Elsa & Anna)​
- Elsa & Anna movie post cards (2)​

Will be released how to get these later. All Frozen official product.
sticker
gapYKeI.jpg

frosted cover notebook
RTL1DYx.jpg

USB driver 8G
JFo4o8E.jpg

boy's t-shirt
8A34xIq.jpg

girl's t-shirt
oeN46n7.jpg

adult's t-shirt
tQbJEYs.jpg

beanie
ube7ymM.jpg

Front cover poll:
Choice A - Art chosen by Disney
choice_a.jpg

Choice B
choice_b.jpg

Choice C - Poll Winner!
choice_c.jpg

Choice D
choice_d.jpg

Inside Art poll:
CHOICE A
View attachment 66876

CHOICE B - Art chosen by Disney
View attachment 66877

CHOICE C
View attachment 66878

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the recommendation! I heard a lot good things about it but just didn't come around to watch it.
I would love to own the Kimchi one you mentioned or the UE from Blufans but its so freaking expensive normally.
And no I don't got 3D and normally I don't like 3D. Only with animated movies. So it would fit for this movie.
I will buy new equipment at the end of the year I think ..

Congrats to @marshall Banana for the bargain price :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

I am not big on Animation but this one is just too Amazing, It took me a while to watch also, I waited for winter almost a year after I owned my first Copy. I love the actors, Jonathan Groff is Amazing doing the voices for Kristoff and the reindeer and Idena Menzel is so amazing doing Elsa and Kisten Bell doing Anna, they sing all so beautifully (and I am not into musical) but the songs are just so nice and fit the story so well and I think if it was any other Actors I would not like the singing, they chose the Perfect Cast. And can't wait For Frozen 2 :LOL:

if you buy new equipment for 3D make sure you get a TV with ACTIVE 3D Technology or other new better tech if available, but don't get Passive 3D it is not the same. anyways that is a talk for when you are ready to buy. but HUGE difference between both.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: dan8885
I am not big on Animation but this one is just too Amazing, It took me a while to watch also, I waited for winter almost a year after I owned my first Copy. I love the actors, Jonathan Groff is Amazing doing the voices for Kristoff and the reindeer and Idena Menzel is so amazing doing Elsa and Kisten Bell doing Anna, they sing all so beautifully (and I am not into musical) but the songs are just so nice and fit the story so well and I think if it was any other Actors I would not like the singing, they chose the Perfect Cast. And can't wait For Frozen 2 :LOL:

if you buy new equipment for 3D make sure you get a TV with ACTIVE 3D Technology or other new better tech if available, but don't get Passive 3D it is not the same. anyways that is a talk for when you are ready to buy. but HUGE difference between both.

Till I find a beautiful release of this for a reasonable price I will cop the german amaray for cheap to watch it. Winter is coming ;)
Thanks for your recommendation with the TV. Maybe I come at you back when I will go for it :thumbs:

I collect a year. And since the beginning of the UE dream piece to my collection.
Today I finally received a perfect!!!
I could not resist and opened. Just got a problem how to protect this jewel. What are you hiding him?

Reactions: j4c0
Indeed I also don't think it fits. It was made to handle size similar as the ''UE of GOTG'' but the Frozen UE is bigger.
I think the Anna and Elsa individual editions are same size as UE or GOTG. I would have to check but pretty sure (n):dunno:

checked that few days ago prior to ordering SCF4 :) Anna and Elsa are both similar to gotg UE

Reactions: Actarus
checked that few days ago prior to ordering SCF4 :) Anna and Elsa are both similar to gotg UE

that is what I thought, just by looking quickly at it on my shelf and knowing how GOTG UE is, I thought to myself I will most probably be able to use the SCF4 on my Anna and Elsa single edition also.

Thanks for confirming ;)

Mine is well behaved but has moments of clumsiness (must've inherited that from me) That's why her little collection is on the top shelf above my "boring" films!

I would love to know how the backartwork of Olaf, Anna & Elsa edition looks like, but I can't find them. Can anyone help me?

How is the lenti of Anna edition? Does anyone has a video of it? Can't find anything in Google... Thanx!

Last edited: