Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: November, 2014
choice_a.jpg

170415ddbrquifdjipzqfi-jpg.66877

Pre-order links: SOLD-OUT!
But only on Taobao. They only ship to China adress.
when you buy frozen blufans on taobao.com, you can send this agent to send the package to your country, they are forwarding agent and they handle the PO box address in China
http://www.etoec.com/
Check the site and join in to get your own china address

Pre-order time:
Will be on 04/14 - 3 times each day (10AM 3PM 8PM CHINA TIME
Olaf×50 || Elsa×20 || Ultimate×100 (each time)
The first day limited 3 copies per id.

Item artwork and details:
There are 4 different editions.
Olaf:
01-olaf.jpg
- Embossed slip​
- Booklet​
- Olaf post cards (2)​
Elsa:
02-elsa.jpg
- Booklet (Elsa)​
- Elsa movie post cards (2)​
- Lyrics book in English and Chinese​
Anna:
03-anna.jpg
- Booklet (Anna)​
- Elsa movie post cards (2)​
Ultimate (When Elsa meets Anna):
04-ultimate.jpg
- Booklet (Elsa & Anna)​
- Elsa & Anna movie post cards (2)​

Will be released how to get these later. All Frozen official product.
sticker
gapYKeI.jpg

frosted cover notebook
RTL1DYx.jpg

USB driver 8G
JFo4o8E.jpg

boy's t-shirt
8A34xIq.jpg

girl's t-shirt
oeN46n7.jpg

adult's t-shirt
tQbJEYs.jpg

beanie
ube7ymM.jpg

Front cover poll:
Choice A - Art chosen by Disney
choice_a.jpg

Choice B
choice_b.jpg

Choice C - Poll Winner!
choice_c.jpg

Choice D
choice_d.jpg

Inside Art poll:
CHOICE A
View attachment 66876

CHOICE B - Art chosen by Disney
View attachment 66877

CHOICE C
View attachment 66878

Last edited by a moderator:
both have their own unique style, if you go for the Kimchi I suggest the 1/4 slip that blends so nicely into the steel and back of slip is super nice, love the steel too but it's WWA

But of course for the appropriate answer, for the Lenti, Blufans by far is superior quality. The depth, contrast and deepness of the Lenti is Amazing. Only thing that you need to know is that many copies have flaws when it comes to the shrink wrap and Lenti (micro scratches), so perfect copies do exists but as an OCD+ collector it is hard to find perfect copies(but I am talking flawless shrink wrap and flawless Lenti). But even with its imperfections, Blufans is the one to get (insane WEA steelbook as you must know). so you have 3 choices - the ''Ultimate Edition'' which you have to unseal to remove data sheet so you can see front and back lenti(Anna Lenti is covered by the data sheet) you get the bonus stuff for both individual releases. Of course there is the ''Anna Version'' and the ''Elsa Version'' which only have their respective bonus and Lenti. Olaf has no lenti it is simply a slip cover.

hope it helps :)

Very helpful I wasn't aware that the kimchi was the wwa and after seeing the beautiful steel design of the blufans that is the one to go for I'm not OCD thankfully as I'm aware of blufans high gloss and lentis can contain a few hair line scratches it will certainly be opened up and watched :)

Am I the only one to feel this way ?

I have my Frozen Blufans (different editions) and my Kimchi 1/4 slip exclusive ''on Display'' and I keep on stoping so often, when I pass them by, and I look at them just mesmerized by their sheer beauty ?

@steel888 Nooooooo they will get wet....EEK!:ohno::arghh::LOL::rofl::D Maybe I will take some more with a soft sheepskin background to emphasise the chill factor...:naughty:

@TobinFrost The lenticular is awesome my friend....:drool::notworthy::hungry::woot: Super sharp and the depth is :OMG::OMG::wow:
Always quite hard to photograph lenticulars. But again Blufans never disappoints with it's super lenticulars.

Makes the Kimchi lenticular look like it's underwater....:wacky::LOL::rofl: