Stark Cover Buy Here

4566422.jpg

Targaryen Cover Buy Here

Free keychain with pre-order

*Thread may contain spoilers!*

Last edited by a moderator:

This is the new sku per bestbuy.com

Just picked up the Walmart exclusive for $40.:scat:

These first printings are going to be very valuable IMO when the series is all said and done.

Now that its "Season 2" release - I wonder how the demand would be for this Slipbox Exclusive.

1. Given it is Limited and Store Exclusive in USA (via Best Buy)
2. Sold Out
3. Literally all remaining inventory got "pulled off the shelf" with the George W. Bush Decapitation Scene

Now that its "Season 2" release - I wonder how the demand would be for this Slipbox Exclusive.

1. Given it is Limited and Store Exclusive in USA (via Best Buy)
2. Sold Out
3. Literally all remaining inventory got "pulled off the shelf" with the George W. Bush Decapitation Scene

I'll eventually grab this and the targaryan as well.

For those looking for a Targaryen, there is a copy up on amazon.com for a 'reasonable' $109, advertised as 'new' and fulfilled by amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007J2R4MO/?tag=hidefnin-20

Don't think you'll likely find it cheaper than this, it'll only get rarer.

I ordered a copy yesterday from the same seller for the same price so I guess they have more than 1 copy. No international shipping though. I had to ask a buddy of mine to accept it and then mail it forward to me.

For those looking for a Targaryen, there is a copy up on amazon.com for a 'reasonable' $109, advertised as 'new' and fulfilled by amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B007J2R4MO/?tag=hidefnin-20

Don't think you'll likely find it cheaper than this, it'll only get rarer.

I ordered a copy yesterday from the same seller for the same price so I guess they have more than 1 copy. No international shipping though. I had to ask a buddy of mine to accept it and then mail it forward to me.

Didn't see it. Somebody please help me with these :(