42727d1326113182-game-thrones-season-1-pre-order-4566422.jpg
4566399.jpg

Stark Cover Buy Here

4566422.jpg

Targaryen Cover Buy Here

Free keychain with pre-order

*Thread may contain spoilers!*

Last edited by a moderator:
well i opened it and she didnt sign it so at this pt im in a state of depression.....got a few months to keep trying but i thought it wouldnt be hard to be honest

Did she say why she wasn't willing to sign it? Well at least even an opened box set is still pretty valuable. And you at least even have a copy. :/

Sooner or later she will recognize your perseverance and hopefully will reward your loyalty.

Or maybe she will reward that with restraining order. :hilarious:

Joke :naughty:

Did she say why she wasn't willing to sign it? Well at least even an opened box set is still pretty valuable. And you at least even have a copy. :/

Or maybe she will reward that with restraining order. :hilarious:

Joke :naughty:

lol...no ppl wait all the time for one...i just thought she wouldnt have been againt signing for like 4 ppl

Can I offer my suggestion here, if you are going to keep the set sealed, better to keep it sealed. It has value sealed and once opened it will decrease, now with a signature yes it can go up, but you have to be able to verify the signature with a COA. If you don't have one then you may find someone who will buy it but others may be reluctant because anyone can forge a signature.

If your goal is to sell it for money, keep it sealed unless you can get the verification. I'm not trying to discourage you from getting the signature and if the signature is for you then hell yes open it up, but if it is for resale that is one point to have in mind

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

Also as someone whoo has gone to a lot of broadway plays the stars generally do prefer to sign tickets, posters, and playbills from the show they are in as that shows you went to see them for that and not for other items.

I remember I saw Alan Rickman (Hans Gruber, Professor Snape, etc..) in Seminar and after the show the security guard came out and said Mr Rickman will sign anything from the show but nothing else. He was very nice and even took photos but only signed items from the show

Last edited:
Can I offer my suggestion here, if you are going to keep the set sealed, better to keep it sealed. It has value sealed and once opened it will decrease, now with a signature yes it can go up, but you have to be able to verify the signature with a COA. If you don't have one then you may find someone who will buy it but others may be reluctant because anyone can forge a signature.

If your goal is to sell it for money, keep it sealed unless you can get the verification. I'm not trying to discourage you from getting the signature and if the signature is for you then hell yes open it up, but if it is for resale that is one point to have in mind

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

Also as someone whoo has gone to a lot of broadway plays the stars generally do prefer to sign tickets, posters, and playbills from the show they are in as that shows you went to see them for that and not for other items.

I remember I saw Alan Rickman (Hans Gruber, Professor Snape, etc..) in Seminar and after the show the security guard came out and said Mr Rickman will sign anything from the show but nothing else. He was very nice and even took photos but only signed items from the show

yea its already open so im going to have to work at getting it signed. if not i just screwed myself but my intention was never to sell it as i love my set...also my stark one is already signed. so in the end opening it really never made a difference(at least thats what ill tell myself :(

yea its already open so im going to have to work at getting it signed. if not i just screwed myself but my intention was never to sell it as i love my set...also my stark one is already signed. so in the end opening it really never made a difference(at least thats what ill tell myself :(

Like I said if the item is for your collection then no worries on opening it, only if your intention was to sell it was I giving oyu that caution.

For example this guy has a NYCC 2012 badge on sale that was signed by a cast from the walking dead (their images are on the badges) but they want a lot of money for it but I have to ask myself how can you prove it was signed by this person

dk if thats a spoiler alert che but may want to hide those...i didnt look at all of them im just saying

Don't read too much into it. Just guesswork at this point. Honestly I think they should have saved Targaryen for much later because Robert's Baratheon's sigil is different than all the other baratheon sigils and they should have used that for season 1 IMO. I am shocked they used Greyjoy for season 2, so at this point I have no clue to what they are doing.

Reactions: SlimJim24
Don't read too much into it. Just guesswork at this point. Honestly I think they should have saved Targaryen for much later because Robert's Baratheon's sigil is different than all the other baratheon sigils and they should have used that for season 1 IMO. I am shocked they used Greyjoy for season 2, so at this point I have no clue to what they are doing.

I seriously doubt they will use the original Baratheon Sigil at this point since
Robert and Renley are both dead
. I could see them using Stanis' Flaming Heart sigil tho.

yeah i doubt there will be 3 versions.

As for Che's predictions while i love the Night's Watch art
i don't think that will happen since the Nights Watch isn't a "house" and after season 3 there's no way the Tully art is going to get printed either, those who've read the books know what i mean.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not spoiled. He doesn't remember the books very well is all. :thumbs:

Trust me!

says you. That wasnt a spoiler either, it was just a preview. :naughty: does the red wedding ring a bell??? Although im not sure whats going on with Rob getting married to that one chick in season 2, i dont think that was in the books, correct me if im wrong.

Last edited:
Expect higher demand for these two Rare Gems from Bestbuy.

March 31st would be Game Of Thrones Season 3 Opening

Most entertainment magazines carry the preview for season 3.

I wonder to what extent the price soars up for Sealed Targaryen Blu Ray????