Game of Thrones: The Complete Third Season (Amazon Excl. Limited Edition) [Worldwide]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Artist rendering:

image.jpg

CLICK LINKS TO GO DIRECTLY TO EACH COUNTRY'S POST:

USA:
RELEASE DATE: Feb. 18, 2014
PRICE (at time of posting): $99.99
ORDER: Amazon
UK

FRANCE

ITALY

SPAIN

Last edited by a moderator:
Im still undecided on this, looking at my other collectors sets and what I got for my money, this is looking like a very expensive set for what it is.....I bought the first season for £17, Im holding out for the second to come down to a similar price (probably when season 3 comes out) so Im asking myself why Im going to spend £70 on this.....

I have this ordered and it looks really cool but I'm not sure I want to spend £70 in case it's plastic. Also, I have the other sets with the exclusive Amazon disc so might just get that one again.

Yeah, I cancelled mine yesterday, cant see it selling out, so if it turns out to be something really special I might get one but £70 if its plastic (as I suspect) is just too steep for me. It does look nice and Im sure will make a nice display piece but maybe if it was £20 cheaper Id be able to justify the cost...

Yeah, I cancelled mine yesterday, cant see it selling out, so if it turns out to be something really special I might get one but £70 if its plastic (as I suspect) is just too steep for me. It does look nice and Im sure will make a nice display piece but maybe if it was £20 cheaper Id be able to justify the cost...

This extacly cancelled mine got cold feet, to much money to risk, I hope it is nice but currently they are other stuff I want with the money.

Cancelled mine right now...for half the price i'll just get another Stark slip since the first season slip is still closed...hmm... What should i do with it?

I'm seriously considering cancelling as well, £40 (give or take) extra just for the extra packaging? Really not worth it is it :(

I cancelled this, too. The regular version is currently sitting at $39.99 at Amazon, so that's a $50 difference. It's too much for me to justify keeping something of which I am not even sure what it's made of.

Afraid to say guys its PLASTIC for sure.

For me if its GOT no matter what the quality its bought but if you are expecting a well made heavy high quality resin display its really not .

The top is hard to fit on properly to the base too, well mine is anyway and the dragons wings are very fragile indeed .

And not having a window and picture display box for £70 was a let down - plain cardboard at this level of cost is not acceptable to be honest and the internal plastic protection bends all over and a real struggle to fit together again if wanted.

Still I am happy enough but I understand if others have high expectations and if this helps make a decision either way to buy then thats ok.

But also we must appreciate that this is not a £70 item it is roughly a £35 display to put our £35 costing anyway Season 3 Blu ray set into.

Last edited:
I can't justify the price for plastic either and I'm a massive Thrones fan. I'll probably regret cancelling but I have to. I'll stick with my Stark copy.

Yeah, now that we've seen actual pictures of it, I have no doubt the price is outrageous. If they cut it by 40%, I may get it, otherwise a regular edition will do.