Get Out (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: September 18, 2017 (pre-order July 24 @ 12 noon UK time)
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £22.99
Notes: Limited to 1,000 copies

11490860-8904501450450767.jpg

11490860-1334501450550151.jpg

Last edited:
Just finished watching this. What a ride. Great movie. But the steelbook is an easy pass. They could have at least deboss the title and spot gloss the eyes or the tea cup.
I said it a few times. We rarely get glossy or embossed steelbooks. Which is a shame because most of the times it gives the steelbook a much better aspect and a higher quality feeling. For instance, i'm 99% sure the upcoming 'Hellraiser' steelbook won't be glossy nor will the chains be embossed, it'll be a common matte finish.

Have just been charged for this. Was beginning to wonder!

Hoping for a cheeky dispatch email in the morning. £22.99 is steep but damn I want this film on steelbook and got a feeling this one will sell.

Got my dispatched email this morning. Totally forgot I had this on order but I don't mind as I loved the film.

Watched it last night... really enjoyed it. Warning to others.. do not look at the trailer before watching. I read this on Den of Geek and so glad I followed the advice. It would have spoilt the whole thing for me...damn trailers! Why do film companies do this? I watched it after the movie, and yes, it would have spoilt the whole premise. Go in blind.............

• Thanks
Reactions: Mr.Vorhees
Watched it last night... really enjoyed it. Warning to others.. do not look at the trailer before watching. I read this on Den of Geek and so glad I followed the advice. It would have spoilt the whole thing for me...damn trailers! Why do film companies do this? I watched it after the movie, and yes, it would have spoilt the whole premise. Go in blind.............
Yep, best advise. I also went to see 'Get Out' without any informations whatsoever, i knew the trailer would spoil the movie for me. The decision made the movie a much better experience.
I rarely watch trailers these days, i'll always go for the teaser, effective as a trailer but much less spoiler or key scenes shown. Especially for horror movies, i advise to watch as little content as possible before going to see the movie.

• Thanks
Reactions: spookz

Trailers aren't made for people who regularly watch films like us. They're for people who are on the fence about going to see a film and don't mind seeing things that might be key to the film. All about getting random bums on seats so people don't just download it.

Like Mr.Vorhees says if you don't want things spoiled best to stick to teasers.

So... SURPRISE!

We've got just under 100 units remaining of our #ZavviExclusive Get Out - Limited Edition SteelBook Blu-ray after cancellations and processing.

It's available now - no pre-order. Links at the top of the page!

hi guys did anyone have any issues getting the get out steelbook from zavvi? mine was despatched 14th sept and has still not arrived contacted them yesterday and have heard nothing back? should not take that long to get to ireland surely?

hi guys did anyone have any issues getting the get out steelbook from zavvi? mine was despatched 14th sept and has still not arrived contacted them yesterday and have heard nothing back? should not take that long to get to ireland surely?
Zavvi dispatch from various warehouses for Rep of Ireland address
A lot of orders recently get shipped from Sweden takes on average 12-15 days to arrive

Most of the steelbooks have been dispatched from Guernsey but some do get sent from Sweden and in basic cardboard mailers instead of the Guernsey warehouse White Zavvi box
I have had 2 steelbooks in past 3 months sent from Sweden instead of usual Guernsey and majority of my other orders not a steelbook have been sent from Sweden especially Vinyl and Amarays orders

If might arrive on Monday

I don't like Zavvi shipping orders from Sweden for customers based in Ireland as there is an issue of post getting lost in post and this is happening lot more than compared when shipped from UK Warehouse or Guernsey Warehouse

You will know when you get delivery if it was sent from Sweden as shipped from Sweden label is on the packaging

hi paul
cheers for that i just hope it arrives i have heard back from zavvi and they have offered a refund.
If they offered you a refund without telling you to wait 21 days it's very unlikely to arrive

If not delivered by Tomorrow or Tuesday I would send them a message accepting the refund

I have a Vinyl order not arrived yet and had estimated to be delivered by September 29th and it is also now sold out I'm awaiting Zavvi to reply to my message I sent on Friday

If they offered you a refund without telling you to wait 21 days it's very unlikely to arrive

If not delivered by Tomorrow or Tuesday I would send them a message accepting the refund

I have a Vinyl order not arrived yet and had estimated to be delivered by September 29th and it is also now sold out I'm awaiting Zavvi to reply to my message I sent on Friday
I hope it's as you say, some movies are shipped from Sweden (although i personally never received one from Sweden before)
I ordered all 3 spiderman movies, Django and Frankenstein, the spiderman movies and Django arrived perfectly, all movies same dispatch date, i have yet to receive my Frankenstein steelbook. If it doesn't arrive next week, i'll contact zavvi. It's a shame because obviously it has to be the movie which is sold out -.-

I hope it's as you say, some movies are shipped from Sweden (although i personally never received one from Sweden before)
I ordered all 3 spiderman movies, Django and Frankenstein, the spiderman movies and Django arrived perfectly, all movies same dispatch date, i have yet to receive my Frankenstein steelbook. If it doesn't arrive next week, i'll contact zavvi. It's a shame because obviously it has to be the movie which is sold out -.-
Depends on your address UK customers so far from what I know not had orders sent from Sweden but some EU customers have

I live in Rep of Ireland
In past 2-3 months
99% my Vinyl orders get sent from Sweden with one shipped from Guernsey warehouse
Most of my amaray orders got sent from Sweden
Steelbooks 2 of my orders in past 3 months was sent from Sweden and 1 from Holland but the majority of the other steelbooks was sent from Guernsey

2 orders never arrived in past 2 months
Ghost In The Shell 3D refund provided
Sinbad Trilogy replacement provided after original order did not arrive
The replacement of Sinbad was sent from Sweden

I have one other Vinyl order now late and past the estimated delivery date and that's now listed as sold out
That was shipped on September 14th

That's 3 orders in less than 3 months not be delivered

My orders sent from Sweden take on average 12-15 days compared to 4-5 days if sent from Guernsey

Last edited:
Hey guys, anyone else have issues receiving this Get Out steelbook? Mine was dispatched more than 30 days ago and still no sign of it. I recently had the same issue with an order of 5 steelbooks that did not arrive and were shipped more than a month prior. Zavvi is always great with refunds/ replacements.. but can't really replace a steelbook that's oop. Any thoughts? Experiences? Thanks!

Hey guys, anyone else have issues receiving this Get Out steelbook? Mine was dispatched more than 30 days ago and still no sign of it. I recently had the same issue with an order of 5 steelbooks that did not arrive and were shipped more than a month prior. Zavvi is always great with refunds/ replacements.. but can't really replace a steelbook that's oop. Any thoughts? Experiences? Thanks!
same with mine, i messaged them yesterday regarding this and still waiting for a reply.. normally i receive items from them for 7-10 days, hopefully they will resolve this immediately..

• Thanks
Reactions: Rady