Aug 4, 2012
Release date: September 29th, 2014
Purchase links:
Amazon UK
Base.com
Zavvi.com

Notes: Includes 22 page booklet

Looks like the next steel from Manga Entertainment has been confirmed:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.co.uk/n...rtainment-confirms-one-piece-films-gits-arise

UPDATE: Confirmed on Twitter as a 2014 Release.

91mmu3zmxdl-_sx522_-jpg.97869

Attachments

• image-1.jpg
    image-1.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 325
  • 91Mmu3zmXdL._SX522_.jpg
    91Mmu3zmXdL._SX522_.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 2,362
Last edited by a moderator:
of course every single uk steelbook gets reduced to absolute bargain bin prices except for the two i really want to buy... those keep their ridiculous ripoff prices although no one on earth has ever bought a copy for that price

Marked as £27 in HMV according to a friend of mine who was in Steel hunting yesterday. They had about 5 copies in stock too! Suffice to say she passed on it. Still hoping for it to dip again from Zavvi's £14.99 but I feel I've been waiting forever. Anyone found it cheaper than this? :emb:

Marked as £27 in HMV according to a friend of mine who was in Steel hunting yesterday. They had about 5 copies in stock too! Suffice to say she passed on it. Still hoping for it to dip again from Zavvi's £14.99 but I feel I've been waiting forever. Anyone found it cheaper than this? :emb:

I've not seen it cheaper yet, though I'm willing to wait for a more tempting price. Hopefully this isn't like the Akira release that sells out without warning. :ohno:

This was £11 odd yesterday on Play.com, was tempted with that price but the print run like most Manga Steelbooks is huge so it could drop even lower.

I was surprised this is still in stock even though it was released in 2014. Just ordered it from Zavvi for 15.75€. Judging from the pictures I think both the steel and the booklet look fantastic.

I was surprised this is still in stock even though it was released in 2014. Just ordered it from Zavvi for 15.75€. Judging from the pictures I think both the steel and the booklet look fantastic.

reminds me of ninja scroll, been around forever and never looks like it's going to fully sell out.