Ghostbusters (2016) (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: November 21st, 2016 (TBC)
Purchase link: Zavvi (Live at 12 PM UK time, on Monday July 25, 2016)
Price: £23.99

ghost1.jpg

ghost2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Zavvi posted on Twitter
The Steelbook has 133 minutes of Extended Cut! and the Theatrical Cut is also included

3D Disc I would expect is the Theatrical Cut
  • Disc 1 – Theatrical feature (116 mins RT), Extended Cut (133 mins RT), Extra VAM (62mins) – commentary, gag reels, deleted scenes
  • Disc 2 – 3D feature

• Helpful Post
Reactions: chunk and Flash
Thanks reordered with code earlier,
top man :thumbs:

Really good that it also includes extended edition, you wonder why they did two different ones?
Might be so it matched the previous 2 films steelbooks as they know what collectors are like in this regard
Also to milk collectors to get more sales of the Blu-ray :rofl:

Reactions: Flash
Might be so it matched the previous 2 films steelbooks as they know what collectors are like in this regard
Also to milk collectors to get more sales of the Blu-ray :rofl:

I like this one even though I have the original artwork ones of the others.
I think the film stands alone so don't mind having different artwork :)

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
The Amazon one has a Bonus Disc and Magnet
This is what it looks like
9200000065505125.jpg

Don't know yet whats on the Bonus Disc

The steelbook looks amazing but the film was sooo cringe. Hemsworth was the only decent thing and even that got a little annoying

I must admit that I thought Melissa was going to ruin this but she wasn't as bad as I thought she was going to be and wiig was ok but the other 2 were the worst two actresses I've ever seen. The blonde overdoing her terrible kookiness in every scene and that other woman was just horrendous. All the cameos were bad too except ernie

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
I've seen the film twice already and can't wait to see it again, absolutely loved it, brilliant cast, funny, clever, thoroughly enjoyable watch, they kicked those ghosts butt's ;)

Got the Best Buy edition with all formats. No reason to double dip.

Did that have the same artwork?

I've seen the film twice already and can't wait to see it again, absolutely loved it, brilliant cast, funny, clever, thoroughly enjoyable watch, they kicked those ghosts butt's ;)

Did that have the same artwork?

Yes. Now trying to decide which order to watch them in. My theater is only a 1080 PJ and I have a 65" 4K 3D tv upstairs. Which order would you watch them in?

I have the original ones too but I'm going for this for the 3D (also i don't really like the art used on the other one)and I don't mind them not matching as this film is a totally different entity for me. I didn't realise you didn't order with the code, I would've tagged you:thumbs:

I have the original ones too but I'm going for this for the 3D (also i don't really like the art used on the other one)and I don't mind them not matching as this film is a totally different entity for me. I didn't realise you didn't order with the code, I would've tagged you:thumbs:

I missed code first time but got it now :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk