Ghostbusters (2016) (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: November 21st, 2016 (TBC)
Purchase link: Zavvi (Live at 12 PM UK time, on Monday July 25, 2016)
Price: £23.99

ghost1.jpg

ghost2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just stuck a preorder in for this when I noticed it's only €22 over on Zavvi.de compared to €28.55 on the UK site.

Not sure if it's a mistake but it's a saving of €6.50. And €22 for a new release 3D Steelbook I couldn't pass up.

I always wondered why the European Zavvi links are never posted in the OP's for Zavvi exclusives? Sometimes they have better prices and discount codes compared to the UK site.

Reactions: Ranavalone
At £24 I just see this steel dropping in price. Not great reviews and not worthy at £23.99. I'm going to stick to my guns at £14.99.

Well, the art on all 3 is cooler than cool.
The fact that all 3 are in a matching style and by the same artist - DAN MUMFORD - responsible for many striking images http://www.dan-mumford.com/
The first one OOP/OOS at HMV online and unlikely to come back there and the second one with the better artwork/colouring still for sale is a bit unexpected.
The new one - showing "Sold out" at Zavvi - is, I find, more than unexpected and I personally don't believe for a second that I will not get the chance to pick up this new one at a sensible price at some point in the future.

BOOM!! just scored both HMV matching artwork steels for £30.13 delivered - so cost price, + 15p (ignoring the 2 for £25 offer they were in)

:D whoop!!!
:thumbs::D:happy:

Ordered with code :thumbs: I know a lot of people don't like this film, but I enjoyed it. Was going to Sit on the fence, but love the artwork.

doesnt matter if I add to basket firs or not .. isnt working :(
It is working I just tested it and others just used it after you
It must be in your basket first before you click the Link and then enter the code

Make sure you have cleared your browser cache or use a different web browser