[GIVE AWAY CONCLUDED] Project Pop Art Gallery 1988 Blu-ray Steelbook wave!

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
With huge thanks to our friends at Sony UK, I am proud to be able to offer one lucky winner the opportunity to win all TEN of the Zavvi exclusive Limited Edition Blu-ray Steelbooks!

pop-twitter.jpg

You will get one of each of the following -

Das Boot
District 9
Dr. Strangelove
Easy Rider
Karate Kid
Snatch
Taxi Driver
Kung-Fu Hustle
Desperado
Superbad

To be in with a chance of winning, there are two easy tasks -

1. Retweet/Post via Twitter the front page article linking to this competition (a screengrab would be appreciated) :D HERE
2. Simply reply to this post with an answer to the following question -

Out of the ten Steelbooks, which has your favourite artwork and why?

The competition is open to UK residents only! (However, if you are out of the UK and are willing to pay postage this is an option)

Competition closes Friday 10th April at 1200 GMT

Not a twitter guy either...
My favorite of this Project Pop Art line is Superbad. Sure its not the best art to represent this film but it still looks great and I feel like more comedies should be on steelbook.
Thanks for the giveaway!

HDN_retweet.jpg

It's kinda hard to pick just one, I like Taxi Driver, Das Boot, Ku Fu Hustle and Easy Rider the most!
Anyway, I was going to choose Das Boot, so perfect and simple!
But since it's Pop Art related I would say Ku Fu Hustle for the brillant and vibrant colors, realy flashy!

twitter comp.jpg

Thanks for the giveaway! My favorite of the wave is District 9, I like the symbolism of the prawn wrapped in barbed wire and the bright copper interior.

Great giveaway! Unfortunately I don't have twitter either, however my favourite artwork definitely has to be Taxi Driver. I know a lot of people prefer the original uk release. I personally like the quirky style and the subtle details, such as a mohawk wearing travis sat driving the taxi on the front along with his shifty eyes staring in to the rear view mirror.

99B4CCEE-6E26-444B-AB9F-AE74F462A912.png

Now this is generous I don't own any pop arts as of yet either
My fave looking one is kungfu hustle I just love the vibrant colours and I have a soft spot for pink ;)

This is awesome!! :)
Screenshot_2015-03-28-15-01-39.png

I would say Kung Fu Hustle because the artwork is vibrant and very creative. Plus, I don't own it. Thanks again!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-03-28-14-56-22.png
    Screenshot_2015-03-28-14-56-22.png
    79.6 KB · Views: 97