Godzilla (2014) (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [Japan]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: February 25, 2015
Purchase links: SteelBook Limited Edition Bundle (with figure) - SteelBook
Price: ¥ 16,200 (Limited Edition) - ¥ 7,344 (Regular)

G1.jpg

Thanks to teddyjun for the SteelBook reveal...

Godzilla Steelbook.jpg

*To discuss this edition elsewhere, check out the Collector's/Limited Edition thread and the Digipack thread!

Last edited:
Great video @bloodsnake007 -> Alyssa is great as unboxing star, but the cameraman is....ohhh...let's face it he ruined best Alyssa moments!!!:whistle::whistle::whistle:

Ok, don't get sad, cameraman was great, it's just the fault of phone :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

But there is one thing that looks odd:

ScreenHunter_02 Mar. 01 02.19.jpg

You let Alyssa to keep her boots on the shelf with probably most limited steelbooks?:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
Oh, crap Franky, do i have to call 911?!!! This just looks insane :cold::cold::cold:

:LOL::rofl::D:p

Thanks for the tags @bloodsnake007 and @harry :thumbs::thumbs: great unboxing video, your house must be overflowing with godzilla stuff :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
I was getting nervous again with little cowboy getting a bit too close to the knife:OMG::OMG::OMG:
Whole video was really funny, thank you for always making me laugh, keep the videos coming, I could watch them all day :D

This is some of us at hdn...
giphy (14).gif

Wishing you a very happy birthday Alyssa !!

And make sure Franky takes his big wallet with him when he takes you out to celebrate ;)

@bloodsnake007 You might crash HDN servers with that many tags :rofl:
But DAYMN bruh! That video is OFF THE HOOK!
First of all Hi Alyssa and Happy Birthday :woot:
But she seriously scared me with that knife. Almost slit his throat :OMG: Don't you guys have something more "safe"? Like..I dunno...a scissor, may be? :meh:
And stop getting mad at the camera. It's not the camera, its YOU! :LOL:
Hilarious video, and yes, a bad @$$ collectible edition. Hoping to see more buddy :thumbs:

******* awessssoooooo videoooo :LOL::rofl::LOL::rofl:

Happy Birthday Alyssa:kiss::drool::D;)

Well done @bloodsnake007 , this video is sooooo funny :LOL::rofl:

From now, Alyssa will do your unboxing video :naughty::Snap::hungry:

@bloodsnake007 That video was the BEES KNEES!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: Alyssa, baby you are a STAR!! :Snap: :Snap::Snap: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

All tough i tough first that this was going to be a pron movie, with cowboy showing his junk and everything ;) :hilarious: :D all that was missing was that 70´s "bau chica wau wau" pron music :p :D :hilarious:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALYSSA!!!!!!
birthdaybig.gif

Anyways, FU**ING AWESOME!!!!! video :thumbs: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :notworthy: :notworthy: Keep them coming you two, well three, we must not forget about cowboy :cool:

We have a new HDN Star :woot: Welcome to the HDN family and Happy Bday Alyssa :emb: love The Beatles shirt. What else can say, another great unboxing vid Franky @bloodsnake007 :thumbs::thumbs:

Lol @bloodsnake007 you actually did it :LOL:

Great video, kudos Alyssa! And Happy Birthday! :D

Favorite bit:

Franky: that sucks you're doing the unboxing
Alyssa: that's cos I'm special
Franky: humm - stupid @harry :hilarious:

@Apollon :LOL::rofl::LOL::p Well its her birthday, so she deserves the spotlight.

Plus she is the Candy Queen @bloodsnake007

thx @harry for the tag :kiss:

DONT STEP ON IT HOMIE :bored::bored::bored::bored::bored::bored::bored:

:LOL::drool::rofl: Awesome unboxing @bloodsnake007 :thumbs: And happy Birthday to your loved one :thumbs:

Damn that sexy pose!!! :D

@bloodsnake007 Thanks for the video buddy !!! :woot::thumbs:

and Happy Birthday Alyssa !!! :kiss::shy: ;)

COWBOY RULES!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

Great video, @bloodsnake007 Franky and Alyssa

Happy B-day, Alyssa!

I have to say, my heart almost stopped when it looked like Cowboy was about to meet his maker with your knife-cutting skills. EEK!:giggle::LOL::thumbs:

And I'd like to formally nominate Cowboy as HDN's resident mascot. :D

thanks, @harry !

Great video @bloodsnake007 -> Alyssa is great as unboxing star, but the cameraman is....ohhh...let's face it he ruined best Alyssa moments!!!:whistle::whistle::whistle:

Ok, don't get sad, cameraman was great, it's just the fault of phone :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

But there is one thing that looks odd:

View attachment 142212

You let Alyssa to keep her boots on the shelf with probably most limited steelbooks?:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
Oh, crap Franky, do i have to call 911?!!! This just looks insane :cold::cold::cold:

:LOL::rofl::D:p

Thanks for the tag @harry!
Great vid @bloodsnake007!
Happy B-day Mrs. bloodsnake007!!:D:thumbs:
godzilla18.gif

@harry are you gonna change your name to 'stupid harry' now?!!!:rofl: (That one is on @bloodsnake007!!:LOL:)
:hilarious:

F**k*ng awesome :rofl::LOL:@bloodsnake007

Happy Birthday Alyssa

Thanks for the tags @bloodsnake007 and @harry :thumbs::thumbs: great unboxing video, your house must be overflowing with godzilla stuff :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
I was getting nervous again with little cowboy getting a bit too close to the knife:OMG::OMG::OMG:
Whole video was really funny, thank you for always making me laugh, keep the videos coming, I could watch them all day :D

This is some of us at hdn...
View attachment 142460
Wishing you a very happy birthday Alyssa !!

And make sure Franky takes his big wallet with him when he takes you out to celebrate ;)

Knowing @bloodsnake007, might be a pair of limited edition shoes he bought for her as a Bday gift.

@bloodsnake007 You might crash HDN servers with that many tags :rofl:
But DAYMN bruh! That video is OFF THE HOOK!
First of all Hi Alyssa and Happy Birthday :woot:
But she seriously scared me with that knife. Almost slit his throat :OMG: Don't you guys have something more "safe"? Like..I dunno...a scissor, may be? :meh:
And stop getting mad at the camera. It's not the camera, its YOU! :LOL:
Hilarious video, and yes, a bad @$$ collectible edition. Hoping to see more buddy :thumbs:

:LOL::hilarious:

Thanks for the video, @bloodsnake007. Drunk Alyssa is hilarious! Damn, that's a nice-looking set. I felt your pain when she wouldn't let you touch it, but I laughed pretty hard when she said, "Don't you have one of these already?" I hear that from my wife all the time, too. :p
Hello my Zilla Homies! :cool: @harry @Asopp @PunkNinja @Apollon @dan8885 @tristar6 @TobinFrost @Marina Blue @steel888 @C.C. 95 @dominic @chunk @AlienKing @tridon

I'm glad you ALL enjoyed the video, but this was her 1st and last unboxing! :meh: She got to devirginized my Godzilla Exclusive :( It not fair, it should of been me! :banghead: :emb: :p Thanks for your awesome and kind words! I apologize for the late reply, we ALL know NINJA WEEK took a lot of our time and it was damn near impossible to get back to to every message. :wacky: But nevertheless, THANKS my friends! :) Sober Alyssa is especially thankful for her Birthday wishes! :drool: She's very flattered to be called an HDN Star and says you're ALL a Great and Caring bunch!... her words, not mine! :squint: LOL! :LOL: I know the truth! o_O :cautious:

She also wanted me to let @galareta2332 know that the odd items on the shelf are her Heel Tins! :rolleyes: :meh:
DSC01300.JPG
and @PunkNinja YES, I did get her some shoes for her Birthday :D And I also got a present for them! :naughty:
DSC01304.JPG

Soon I'll be updating My GODZILLA Collection with my NEW items! :drool: :notworthy: :cool: :thumbs:
Japan Amazon Exclusive.JPG Japan Theater Cup.JPG Mylar.JPG
My NEW Items!.jpg

popcorn2.gif

Last edited by a moderator: