Godzilla (2014) (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [Japan]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: February 25, 2015
Purchase links: SteelBook Limited Edition Bundle (with figure) - SteelBook
Price: ¥ 16,200 (Limited Edition) - ¥ 7,344 (Regular)

G1.jpg

Thanks to teddyjun for the SteelBook reveal...

Godzilla Steelbook.jpg

*To discuss this edition elsewhere, check out the Collector's/Limited Edition thread and the Digipack thread!

Last edited:
Hey @Jericho there are three different releases:

The bundle (steelbook + figurine + digipack)
The digipack
The steelbook

All 3 different links in OP :)

I got confused, so if i ordered bundle i will get digi & steelbook?
I thought that digi was sold out and that i ordered only steelbook version with a figurine.
I am not strong enough in japanese :rofl::p:D
I will probably know when it arrives:notworthy:

Reactions: bloodsnake007

Video showing the moveable parts of the Godzilla Figurine

:drool: Breathtaking Photos @ricster! :photo: F**K YEAH! :notworthy: :thumbs:
Awesome video and pictures @ricster

I bet @bloodsnake007 takes the figurine with him when he has his buble bath :LOL::rofl::LOL::p:D
Godzilla Atomic Bubble Breath! :woot: :p
Ohhh palease, trying not to imagine bloodsnake007 playing with his little dragon in the bath tub...Cannot be unseen.
@Blu-devil
Cannot-be-Unseen-GIF.gif

Hi, It just arrived me. I have made many pictures.
IMG_0789.jpg

IMG_0811.jpg

godzilla.gif
:)
@chansey WOW!!! :OMG: Amazing pictures my friend! :thumbs: :drool: I'm happy you indeed received the Edition you wanted! :) And I really like your Figure Stop Motion clip! :thumbs: :)

Last edited:
@bloodsnake007 We need another unboxing vid but don't scare the dog this time :p

Franky can make the video while Alyssa does the unboxing :p:LOL::rofl:. It will be more interesting and plus it will not scare cowboy
My Zilla-Homies :cool:
:notworthy:

The HDN Exclusive Unboxing Video has been made :D But this one is a very Special Occasion... this time, it was Alyssa infront of the camera! :woot: :hilarious: Her birthday is tomorrow (2/28) so we celebrated early! I hope you ALL enjoy it! :thumbs:

godzilla_gif-gif.107567

Last edited:
@bloodsnake007 That video was the BEES KNEES!!!!! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: Alyssa, baby you are a STAR!! :Snap: :Snap::Snap: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

All tough i tough first that this was going to be a pron movie, with cowboy showing his junk and everything ;) :hilarious: :D all that was missing was that 70´s "bau chica wau wau" pron music :p :D :hilarious:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALYSSA!!!!!!
birthdaybig.gif

Anyways, FU**ING AWESOME!!!!! video :thumbs: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :notworthy: :notworthy: Keep them coming you two, well three, we must not forget about cowboy :cool:

My Zilla-Homies :cool:
:notworthy:

The HDN Exclusive Unboxing Video has been made :D But this one is a very Special Occasion... this time, it was Alyssa infront of the camera! :woot: :hilarious: Her birthday is tomorrow (2/28) so we celebrated early! I hope you ALL enjoy it! :thumbs:

godzilla_gif-gif.107567

We have a new HDN Star :woot: Welcome to the HDN family and Happy Bday Alyssa :emb: love The Beatles shirt. What else can say, another great unboxing vid Franky @bloodsnake007 :thumbs::thumbs:

Last edited: