Godzilla (2014) (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [Japan]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: February 25, 2015
Purchase links: SteelBook Limited Edition Bundle (with figure) - SteelBook
Price: ¥ 16,200 (Limited Edition) - ¥ 7,344 (Regular)

G1.jpg

Thanks to teddyjun for the SteelBook reveal...

Godzilla Steelbook.jpg

*To discuss this edition elsewhere, check out the Collector's/Limited Edition thread and the Digipack thread!

Last edited:
@bloodsnake007 We need another unboxing vid but don't scare the dog this time :p
Franky can make the video while Alyssa does the unboxing :p:LOL::rofl:. It will be more interesting and plus it will not scare cowboy
LOL! :woot: @Apollon and @harry You guys want another video? :p No problem, but I do like the idea of Alyssa doing the unboxing and review of it! ;) I should be receiving it Thursday! :drool:

Stay Tuned (after Ninja Week)!
popcorn2.gif

Soooooo this is being shipped from Japan in only polybag? No cardboard. Or is it just that the steel is un-shrinkwrapped in a polybag in a shipping box? Pleease be the latter.

Ouch, that sucks guys! Seeing this now, I'm glad I cancelled mine a couple of days ago. If I were you I'd give feedback to Amazon JP to get them to look into that.

No English subs? Are there any parts of the movie where you need subs for non-english speaking parts? I can't remember. If not, then it's fine for me as it;s too late for me to cancel now.

Mine literally just turned up. I ordered the steel on it's own, not the Figure Pack. The steel comes poly-bagged with the Amaray (which is sealed). I really like this steel, although it's a matte finish it's not washed out and has a nice metallic shine in parts. Way better than the HMV/WWA one.

IMG_1886.JPG IMG_1889.JPG IMG_1891.JPG IMG_1893.JPG IMG_1895.JPG