godzilla.jpg
Old:
godzilla-old.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 210
Last edited by a moderator:
Strange placeholder artwork suggesting exclusive art. I find it highly unlikely that Holland will have exclusive art for a big release like this, so kinda misleading imo.

It wouldn't surprise me if the final version had the 3D text on it. WB are pretty strict about this sort of thing, and I can't see them allowing a WWA 3D version of the steel to be released that didn't have the 3D logo.
The Finland release of 300 Age Of An Empire (also from Warner) had the 3D version but no no 3D on the Steelbook.

Reactions: IRON MAN
It wouldn't surprise me if the final version had the 3D text on it. WB are pretty strict about this sort of thing, and I can't see them allowing a WWA 3D version of the steel to be released that didn't have the 3D logo.

Good point .. This now makes me want to rethink about whether I should pre-order or not ?

Can a pre-order from either site be cancelled prior to release of the steel if the art changes ?

Personally, I would wait up before ordering...Maybe early September when the world wide releases/artwork/pricing/dates have been slated in.

Hopefully, there's going to be a low cost Nordic releases :)

Reactions: bradipolpo