Godzilla (2014) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Ultimate Ed w/figure) (Amazon.de Exclusive) [Germany]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: September 25th, 2014
Purchase link: Amazon.de (sold-out)
Price: 129,99€
Notes: Special edition with steelbook and limited edition of 1500 units Godzilla 13" figure

godzilla.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 273
Last edited by a moderator:
@bloodsnake007 "I'm gonna have to buy her a few pairs of Shoes, just so she can forgive me! "

Erm.... make that a whole new wardrobe and you might be on your way to forgiveness hehe.. seriously though its obvious the way you act together its all just a bit of fun.. Your partner has a very good sense of humour to take part in your "unboxing videos".. you are a very lucky man:)

I wasn't sure if I would want to look at a statue of Godzilla, but I just watched the film for the first time and I absolutely love Godzilla.. he's so cute lol:) I really like the way he is standing with one leg up about to crush his name. . I can really appreciate the statue now.. it looks great;-)

Keep the video's coming, its a great sit-com, so far season one has been awesome!!! I think HDN should give you your own thread... I'd subscribe :):):):)
Sorry for the late reply @chunk! :( I don't know why, but some of my alerts haven't been showing up on my account! :mad:

"Erm.... make that a whole new wardrobe and you might be on your way to forgiveness hehe.. seriously though its obvious the way you act together its all just a bit of fun.. Your partner has a very good sense of humour to take part in your "unboxing videos".. you are a very lucky man:)"
Thanks again for your awesome words my friend! :notworthy: :D Hell Yeah I'm a very LUCKY man! :naughty: :thumbs:
dscf7573-jpg.61465

I love my wife! (even though she's a damn gold digger! :mad:) Just Kidding! :rofl:

"Keep the video's coming, its a great sit-com, so far season one has been awesome!!! I think HDN should give you your own thread... I'd subscribe :):):):)"
LOL! :hilarious: :emb: :p More Videos?! :jawdrop: I just think you want to see me continue to make a fool out of myself! :woot: :rofl:

Reactions: chunk
Finally managed to get hold of one. Had to spend a whopping €145 and normally I would still be pissed about that amount of money spent, but as soon as I opened the box I was glad I did. Superb detail and just a great and kinda funny concept: Godzilla stomping on his own logo hehehe. MUSTHAVE for every fan!

Finally managed to get hold of one. Had to spend a whopping €145 and normally I would still be pissed about that amount of money spent, but as soon as I opened the box I was glad I did. Superb detail and just a great and kinda funny concept: Godzilla stomping on his own logo hehehe. MUSTHAVE for every fan!
@toonminator You finally got one?! :woot: F**K YEAH!!! :notworthy: Congrats buddy! :thumbs:

Godzilla.gif

Reactions: toonminator