Oct 21, 2013
Nanjing, China
Release date: January, 2016
Print run: 2000
Price: TBA
Extra's: Full Slipcover (500) or Lenticular Slipcover (1500) and bonus cards.

In hands pictures (Thanks to @pbtour4il)
DSC_1609.JPG DSC_1610.JPG DSC_1611.JPG

Full Slip:
01.jpg 02.jpg

Lenticular Slip:
10.jpg 12.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a fan mate ? I went in cold and it was so refreshing to see a movie that i knew nothing about,thoroughly enjoyed it but then i like most of Finchers stuff

It's a movie I have on BD mate (yet to watch, but I'm looking forward to watching it) but it's not one I envisage me buying a Blu Fans release for

gone-girl.jpg

:drool::drool::drool:

Despite the character in the movie, she is still insanely gorgeous and charismatic
in a sociopathic sort of way
throughout. Was holding off buying this in hopes of a price drop on the amaray or an awesome steel. Looks like it'll be the latter. :p:greedy:

Reactions: snooloui
I would be interested in this one if it wasn't a Blufans release. Film Arena seem to have a good relationship with 20th Century Fox, hopefully they will release an edition as part of their numbered collection in the future.

Reactions: luke98
I would have preferred Moneyball. It matched all the same Contest criteria as Gone Girl.

I think MB has higher replay value, and I love the book. Gone Girl is too dark and heavy to watch regularly, though I really liked it on first watch.

Reactions: StifflersDad
Who does GB's for Blufans releases? I've never ordered one before, but this movie was in my top 5 last year. Absolutely loved it, and have watched it 3 times already. Read the book twice too. Just an amazing story with wonderful performances, great cinematography, and a chilling score.