Purchase from the Hi-Def Ninja store: Full slip - Lenticular
Price: $63 (Full Slip) - $65 (Lenti)
Notes: 1000 of each

121548zn88bzwvuuknjyuw.jpg

image.jpg
121546rdwbfzzfs9kzw46m.gif
1-jpg.108465

Last edited by a moderator:
This will be the best version for Gravity amongst the rest hopefully we no the standards Blufans provide...

Reactions: harry
Anyone know the price of this yet? Are people liking this steel over the original UK steelbook?
No price yet. We will know the price when the GB is up on BD. Currently, it is estimated to be up for pre-order in 'early December' based on a PM from the person running the GB, but don't be 100% set on that estimate. There is always the chance it could be delayed. Anything is possible with blufan.

Reactions: harry and Prazzers
This will be the best version for Gravity amongst the rest hopefully we no the standards Blufans provide...

After the problems with Wall-E I'm curious if the try to do a dark glossy steel again.:ohno:

Yes indeed with the issue of wall-E it's scary as you wouldn't know if in fact your copy is fixed if you keep it sealed, same also many issues with Frozen Elsa Lenti having scratches on shrink wrap and on lenti itself (both UE Elsa Side and Elsa Version) :ohno:

...seems like they are starting to struggle with quality control...

As Aretha would say ''The Thrill is Gone'' ! from the UK Steelbook(best one out there in terms of Quality), The Taiwan FuturePak, The Korean FuturePak I think I'm all SPACED OUT :rofl: ...They played yoyo with us it seems with this release happening or not and yet someone brought up a fair point ''the Dark Gloss'' unless it's from Scanavo Denmark I would not Trust...but if it's Denmark who am I kidding I'll end up getting a copy of it also if it goes ahead :rolleyes: ...it's not like I don't have 6 months to save some money :hilarious:

Well it will be the best Gravity release I'm sure. Someone here had a Gravity collection of every countries release, be curious to see those pics again. I didn't see any huge differences that I can remember but was to long ago, always was shocked this didn't get a great release. That same time frame I remember thinking about American Hustle, that movie truly got absolutely nothing.

Well it will be the best Gravity release I'm sure. Someone here had a Gravity collection of every countries release, be curious to see those pics again. I didn't see any huge differences that I can remember but was to long ago, always was shocked this didn't get a great release. That same time frame I remember thinking about American Hustle, that movie truly got absolutely nothing.

even though I am in love with Asian Steels I'd wait before saying that it will be the best steel(even though if done properly yes indeed might be awesome) but I have to to say that so far the UK has the best Steelbook, it is such a nice quality ! It is really a stunner in hands ! No Matter what, even if Blufans comes out with an Amazing WEA, the UK one holds his own.