Purchase from the Hi-Def Ninja store: Full slip - Lenticular
Price: $63 (Full Slip) - $65 (Lenti)
Notes: 1000 of each

121548zn88bzwvuuknjyuw.jpg

image.jpg
121546rdwbfzzfs9kzw46m.gif
1-jpg.108465

Last edited by a moderator:
it is a shame as they could have done something amazing with this and I feel they needed to step up in terms of Artwork because the Buzz of this film has passed and to get us interested, it had to be top notch.

Unfortunately I will pass on this, but on the other end saving some money for other releases.

Reactions: George Pearce
The artwork reminds of the back artwork of 2001 and Moon. The old artwork was a lot better, especially the back. A missed opportunity as there hasn't been an outstanding release for this so far.

Not the greatest art IMO, but not awful, and if I recall, there isn't a clean, all-English steel for this movie without "3D" plastered all over it. So like Cap 2, this still ends up the superior release, albeit less on its merits and more because nothing else passed muster.

Not the greatest art IMO, but not awful, and if I recall, there isn't a clean, all-English steel for this movie without "3D" plastered all over it. So like Cap 2, this still ends up the superior release, albeit less on its merits and more because nothing else passed muster.
I would rather have 3D plastered all over the steelbook than this sorry excuse for artwork. You can try and justify buying this anyway you want but the inescapable fact remains that this is a TURD!

Surprised to see all the hate for new artwork - I think the Helmet shot on the front looks Great!

But I do wish they had kept Sandra in zero G on the back.

Agree with you on this. I think the new front is an improvement from the previous artwork and would have worked brilliantly with the old Zero-G shot on the back.

Unfortunately I wasn't a big fan of the film and really should have seen it at the cinema to get the full feel of space so I won't be buying this anyway - no harm in looking though.

Really ? if I didn't know what the movie was about i'd think they could be divers ......................doesn't convey anything about the movie , would be better off putting a picture of an apple tree on the front

Reactions: C.C. 95
What are the chances this could be changed based on how many people seem to dislike it, which could be translated to lack of sales? Or is it set in stone?

I agree with those saying this art isn't the greatest... the art they first planned on using was miles better than this...