Purchase from the Hi-Def Ninja store: Full slip - Lenticular
Price: $63 (Full Slip) - $65 (Lenti)
Notes: 1000 of each

121548zn88bzwvuuknjyuw.jpg

image.jpg
121546rdwbfzzfs9kzw46m.gif
1-jpg.108465

Last edited by a moderator:
Not too happy with this artwork at all. The movie isn't even about Clooney's character. My favorite shot in the whole movie is the fetal position. It's such a powerful and symbolic image. My second favorite is when she's floating untethered into darkness. And now they're not going with any of them. :(

Hopefully we'll get a slip that makes up for it.

Yeah, not the best artwork, but I'll take it. Guessing it'll be matte or spot gloss given how dark the whole steel is.

Love it. Please let me know when the group buy begins. I've had better luck here than on blu-ray, so I'll probably order through HDN again.

I have a lot of mixed views on the art. I know it isn't blufans fault totally. They had a ton of trouble getting art approved for this steelbook. It's sad that both the front and back are FACES. How many steelbooks have huge faces plastered on them :p I mean I get the reasoning, it just gets old after awhile. Other members here are right, the fetal position is a pivotal point in the story telling, her floating off into space was very tense moment for me in the theater.

I really like the art of the neopack, nice colors, cool pictures, no faces. Not sure what they'll do with the lenti or full slip.. when this was announced wayyy back I was super pumped and wanted this. Now I don't know :\

Reactions: lolwut
I don't know do I love it or hate it. Can't really say anything currently, could look great once you actually have it. And a brilliant slip can change a lot.