Guardians of the Galaxy (3D + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Jul 20, 2012
Toronto, ON
Release date: December 9th, 2014
Purchase link: Regular edition or Bilingual edition
Price: $28.99
Group Buy: Drum18 & biscuitnoir

Units: 8000
Format: 3D + 2D Blu-ray (No DVD)
m2214894_1.jpg

m2214894.jpg m2214894_3.jpg m2214895.jpg

Check out the Future Shop SteelBook page!

Last edited by a moderator:
@zerox39 I haven't been following this release, can someone tell me if Xerox confirmed if this was a Future Shop Exclusive Steelbook OR IT IS THE SAME STEELBOOK (same manufactured) as zavvi ?

Are the finishes the same or are they separately manufactured ?

@zerox39 I haven't been following this release, can someone tell me if Xerox confirmed if this was a Future Shop Exclusive Steelbook OR IT IS THE SAME STEELBOOK (same manufactured) as zavvi ?

Are the finishes the same or are they separately manufactured ?
The Zavvi one doesn't have the title anywhere. The FS and BBY ones have a title sideways to the left of the tape glass

Reactions: digitalbabe
The spine is also upside down.
The play button is pointing the wrong way. ;)
I thought I was the only one to notice that. But didn't say anything because I thought may be that's how I remembered my Walkman. :D

yes i know this, and from what i can see it doesnt have skip buttons on the case
it has what i said play / stop / forward / rewind..
i had this convo with the previous person, damn buddy am i missing something here lol..
I've been reading your previous posts and at this point I don't know if you're just trolling or simply ignorant. :dunno:

I thought I was the only one to notice that. But didn't say anything because I thought may be that's how I remembered my Walkman. :D

I've been reading your previous posts and at this point I don't know if you're just trolling or simply ignorant. :dunno:[/Q
trolling lol, maybe im ignorant because i didnt see the 2 little lines on the fast forward and rewind buttons,
and all im doing is r

I've been reading your previous posts and at this point I don't know if you're just trolling or simply ignorant. :dunno:
trolling lol, maybe im ignorant because i didnt see notice the 2 little lines on the fast forward and rewind buttons,
and all im doing is replying to messages that people are sending me like yourself,
so maybe your the one trolling,,either way it looks authentic enough for me..

trolling lol, maybe im ignorant because i didnt see notice the 2 little lines on the fast forward and rewind buttons,
and all im doing is replying to messages that people are sending me like yourself,
so maybe your the one trolling,,either way it looks authentic enough for me..
Gotcha. Have fun! (and yes, I could've been the one trolling :p)

Now that I have one of those nice slips secured, bring on this ugly turd of a steel lol

Gets down on knees and prays to the Steelbook Gods ...........Mondo GOTG ........Mondo GOTG ...........Mondo GOTG! :notworthy:

Just bought a premium membership so I can get on of those slips, hopefully I can still get one. :ohno:

Would anyone be willing to design some alternative spine artwork with the film title on that can be printed off and stuck ontop of the old spine?

It's still a damn ugly steelbook, but I can't get out of the group buy for it, so I might aswell make the most of it. New spine artwork would really help it though.

Reactions: Leonardo