Guardians of the Galaxy (3D + 2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Jul 20, 2012
Toronto, ON
Release date: December 9th, 2014
Purchase link: Regular edition or Bilingual edition
Price: $28.99
Group Buy: Drum18 & biscuitnoir

Units: 8000
Format: 3D + 2D Blu-ray (No DVD)
m2214894_1.jpg

m2214894.jpg m2214894_3.jpg m2214895.jpg

Check out the Future Shop SteelBook page!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just booked in Spain but amazon does not bring the title on the cover.
I do not understand that the best buy if you bring and not bring the European edition

Was thinking of getting high quality gloss sticker paper and printing a custom spine for this with the title on it so it will look better on the shelf along side my other Marvel steelbooks or would that just ruin the design even more? I really wanted a better design but thought this might be the best option. What does everyone else think?... oh, I just noticed I'm not the only one to have thought of doing this :)

I'm probably gonna do the same thing haha the same reason as well, it would just look off next to all my other Marvel steels that have the title on them

Any news on finish? the art is still bad but this 100% better be the exact same quality finish with spot gloss and debossing that the rest of the world is getting! FS have A LOT of making up to do after the Captain America WS disaster! :mad:

some how i don't think FS had any say in the finish for Captain America WS.
Even though I liked the Thor 2 steel, both it and Cap 2 were vastly inferiorly made compared to the rest of the world. By asking for small differences in design it has resulted in poorer quality steels. Cap 2 rest of world a beautiful full gloss steel, FS one of the worse matte finishes in years and an ink mark stating where it was made which is beyond unacceptable. I hope they haven't made the same mistake again.

Reactions: harry and lgans316
Just looking at the steelbook from @zerox39 twitter picture and was going to say, where the hell is the title. But after zooming in it can just be seen and it looks like it may be like how stereo is done but with G.O.T.G font.