Guardians of the Galaxy (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Collection #4) [Korea]

harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: December 22, 2014
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti Type A - Lenti Type B - One Click (Pre-order on December 4 at 11 PM Korea time)
Price: $49 ($47 as promotional price for 1 day - Individual editions) - $141 (One Click)
Package type:
1) Lenticular A-type 580 coopies (Order limit: 1 copy per order)
2) Lenticular B-type 500 coopies (Order limit: 1 copy per order)
3) Full slip 700 copies (Order limit: 2 copies per order)
4) One click option 200 copies (Order limit: 1 copy per order, Same number from 1 to 200)

Group buy: masterblaster (ROW)
Premium supporters only: Get selected to purchase either lenticular or full slip @ cost here!

Package:
- SteelBook itself has worldwide artwork.
- Extras: 2x Poster card, GoG 4x character artcard, pre-order gift as plastic clear slipcase, Novamnm exclusive slips
- Combined Print run: 1.7K

Full slip:
Lenticular Type A :
10325203_522346471202463_7726185366925276919_n.jpg

NZyiYjh.gif

Lenticular Type B :
1557460_522346491202461_4197234281859389992_n.jpg
SjJHEvE.gif

Pre-order worldwide times:
img_89378471005990-jpeg.118143

Attachments

• 1586189353765.png
    1586189353765.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 495
Last edited by a moderator:
It wasn't easy to get all three. Tried and failed and was lucky to still get lenti A

For sure. Guess I should have done one of these at the end of my message: :p since I certainly know it's not always possible to get all the versions whether it's because of ordering or financial reasons. Glad that I'm able to get a FS. Love the poster that was used for that.

Reactions: metal hunter
I like Lenti A the most because it has a different unique artwork, not a redone of the amaray. But gotta say lenti B looks absolutely beautiful too though.

Reactions: harry
I like Lenti A the most because it has a different unique artwork, not a redone of the amaray. But gotta say lenti B looks absolutely beautiful too though.
Agree iv'e also liked Lenti A over the other edition though that looks awesome to... [emoji41]

Reactions: harry
Wish I could understand why people like lenticulars that just move side to side. I just can't get behind the fact that they do nothing. Drive and this just move side to side, and people go bonkers. Her and memento lenticulars actually do something...the picture changes..my opinion though. Glad I went fullslip...
Your not alone. Personally I think they are only suited to child friendly family films like Disney or Marvel etc. Full slips are far more classy and grown up.

Wish I could understand why people like lenticulars that just move side to side. I just can't get behind the fact that they do nothing. Drive and this just move side to side, and people go bonkers. Her and memento lenticulars actually do something...the picture changes..my opinion though. Glad I went fullslip...

Maybe you will like the lenticulars more if they can talk to you...lol

• Helpful Post
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
I still like them for the 3d depth in the image, but agree the likes of Memento and Iron Man Kimchi are the best with picture changing to something different. Wish more were like it.