digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: November 24th, 2014
Purchase Link: Guardians of the Galaxy
Price: £24.99
Notes: Includes 3D disc, Limited to 5,000 units
*Note: Live again as of 11/28-add both to cart from here. You should then see a 25.99 GBP discount applied in cart.

01.jpg

00.jpg
thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sneaky Zavvi! I wanted to cancel this steelbook because of the horrible artwork change, but now I can't because I ordered this together with the Punisher steelbook which gave me a discount. And I already received that steelbook so I'm not going to return it

Sneaky Zavvi! I wanted to cancel this steelbook because of the horrible artwork change, but now I can't because I ordered this together with the Punisher steelbook which gave me a discount. And I already received that steelbook so I'm not going to return it

Try contacting them and asking to cancel the item. It's worked before.

Reactions: Cyberpunk88

We've had that before just email them and say the cancel button has disappeared on this order and you wish to cancel it, can they please do so.

Last edited:
I honestly don't think this case looks that bad. I was kind of shocked when I first saw it, but the general design has grown on me. However, I am immensely disappointed by the fact that it doesn't match what's in the movie, and that the "play" button is backwards. It makes me nauseous just thinking about how they could make such blatant errors.

Last edited:
Reactions: schrute farms
Finally watched it tonight with my girl and wow!!!
I must get this when back in stock. No chance??? :ohno:

I've to find a Groot puppet/plush too for her, suggestions? :happy:

Last edited:
Reactions: dazza78
Yeah, totally! When I saw the film I wanted one but had a price range of about £25-30 max for it! Lol

Aye that sounds a bit more reasonable to me mate! :thumbs: I was gonna get the pop vinyl groot out of my local forbidden planet but thought I might be setting a dangerous precedent for myself lol :ohno: The ghostbusters ones were staring at me then where do you stop? :stop:

I quite like the back it's funky if it turns out that way. I have an issue if someone could give me a reassuring answer that would be great. The release date for my Guardians of the Galaxy is 31/12/2020 and hasn't been updated. Will my order be released on the actual date it's meant to come out on which is the 24th of November and not later. I swear to God if Zavvi cancel my order they are gonna pay.

I quite like the back it's funky if it turns out that way. I have an issue if someone could give me a reassuring answer that would be great. The release date for my Guardians of the Galaxy is 31/12/2020 and hasn't been updated. Will my order be released on the actual date it's meant to come out on which is the 24th of November and not later. I swear to God if Zavvi cancel my order they are gonna pay.
That's just the placeholder date, Zavvi don't change it on pre-orders.

Cheers for that I was a little worried that's all. I heard of an instance of someone not getting their order until the original release date but the release date had been pushed forward. I don't fancy waiting until 2020 if I'm honest but I'm sure you're right and there's nothing to worry about so again thanks.