digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: November 24th, 2014
Purchase Link: Guardians of the Galaxy
Price: £24.99
Notes: Includes 3D disc, Limited to 5,000 units
*Note: Live again as of 11/28-add both to cart from here. You should then see a 25.99 GBP discount applied in cart.

01.jpg

00.jpg
thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I had to cancel mine as I had the delivery address set to my old work address which now doesn't even exist and you know what Zavvi are like with changing orders.....

Is the movie any good ? I like the catch song in the trailer but how does it rate alongside other marvel movies ,caws and thor are the best I've seen to date .
One of those "eat popcorn shut your Brain off" films. Certainly leagues away from the realism and seriousness of IM 1 or TWS were comedy ain't the norm but very enjoyable, and I bet blu-ray will look stunning. Plus I seem to recall the 3D edition will change ratios like dark knight and such

Is the movie any good ? I like the catch song in the trailer but how does it rate alongside other marvel movies ,caws and thor are the best I've seen to date .
For what it's worth, I saw this film more times in the cinema than I've seen any other movie (thank God for Cineworld Unlimited cards...)

I've yet to come across anyone who had any other opinion of the movie other than how excellent it is (bearing in mind there will be people out there who simply do not 'get' the film so to speak...) so it's safe to say I, for one, enjoyed it. A lot.

Perhaps one of the films biggest strengths is just how funny it was- my favourite joke involving Peter Quill making reference to Jackson Pollock paintings (I won't spoil the build up/punchline here!) but the jokes are in steady supply.

It's totally incomparable to other films in the MCU so liking/not liking other movies brought out by the studio is no comparison indicator so to speak- Hope you enjoy it if and when you get round to seeing it.

For what it's worth, I saw this film more times in the cinema than I've seen any other movie (thank God for Cineworld Unlimited cards...)

I've yet to come across anyone who had any other opinion of the movie other than how excellent it is (bearing in mind there will be people out there who simply do not 'get' the film so to speak...) so it's safe to say I, for one, enjoyed it. A lot.

Perhaps one of the films biggest strengths is just how funny it was- my favourite joke involving Peter Quill making reference to Jackson Pollock paintings (I won't spoil the build up/punchline here!) but the jokes are in steady supply.

It's totally incomparable to other films in the MCU so liking/not liking other movies brought out by the studio is no comparison indicator so to speak- Hope you enjoy it if and when you get round to seeing it.

Film spoiler below - DON'T CLICK IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE MOVIE!

Funniest moment for me (and everyone in the cinema when I saw it) was after Groot smashed the crap out of loads of bad guys then turns and does that uber happy grin! :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

So let me get this right, people are buying a steelbook (at extra cost over an amaray) that they hate to cover it up in its entirety with a full slip?
:hilarious:
Correct I'm paying a whopping £4.98 (so barely anything) more than just for the 3D + 2D Amaray, but have you seen the slip? It's a thing of beauty :p
Besides, it wouldn't make sense not to have the Steelbook when all the rest of my Marvel collection is.

Reactions: Blu-devil and harry