digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: November 24th, 2014
Purchase Link: Guardians of the Galaxy
Price: £24.99
Notes: Includes 3D disc, Limited to 5,000 units
*Note: Live again as of 11/28-add both to cart from here. You should then see a 25.99 GBP discount applied in cart.

01.jpg

00.jpg
thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Correct I'm paying a whopping £4.98 (so barely anything) more than just for the 3D + 2D Amaray, but have you seen the slip? It's a thing of beauty :p
Besides, it wouldn't make sense not to have the Steelbook when all the rest of my Marvel collection is.

Where have you seen the slip for the UK version mate? Can you post it or link it? :thumbs:

I don't get the artwork but maybe need to watch the movie first ? What's it referencing ,anybody know please
It's Starlord's cassette player. It was given to him as a boy by a wizard, and it holds the key to his power. When Starlord loses his temper the cassette player grows fur and turns into a raccoon (you've probably heard of him - Rocket).

It's Starlord's cassette player. It was given to him as a boy by a wizard, and it holds the key to his power. When Starlord loses his temper the cassette player grows fur and turns into a raccoon (you've probably heard of him - Rocket).
Well, it's supposed to be at least. They used the wrong design (a different model) on the Steelbook.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: George Pearce
Well, it's supposed to be at least. They used the wrong design (a different model) on the Steelbook.

This is the most upsetting part for me. That and the backwards play button. Other than those two gigantic failures, I really like the design they were going for with it. It has a very unique look that I think will stand out nicely on my display shelf.

This is the most upsetting part for me. That and the backwards play button. Other than those two gigantic failures, I really like the design they were going for with it. It has a very unique look that I think will stand out nicely on my display shelf.

Not forgetting the skip buttons.

Reactions: BradG1984