tnguyen13

Premium Supporter
Jan 26, 2014
NC, USA
Release date: July 2015.
World exclusive art (WEA) steelbook, embossed and gloss.
Print Run: 4000

There are 3 editions:
Ultimate Edition:
- 3D Disc, 2D Disc & Soundtrack
- Double-Sided lenticular slipcase
- Booklet

Lenticular Groot & Rocket:
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc
- One-sided lenticular slipcase
- Art Cards
** The Full Slip version was cancelled. The one-side lenticular slip replace it. **

1/4 Slipcover
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc​

00.jpg

11159140_10152860481557643_718133522_o.jpg

Rocket and Groot Edition:
994e34d5gw1er7dl4n8hsg209q0c9tx2.gif

One of Double side Lenti artwork for UE.
994e34d5gw1er7dk6rxm6g209q0c9e2s.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to say the art cards for this release is quite beautiful.

I just hope the envelops that they put the art cards in, is in the quality of KFP and KFP 2 as the Marvel ones are paper thin not very quality and the way they were handled when they inserted the Art Cards into them must not have been carefully done as they all have creases in front(must not have been handled gently as easy to make creases on such paper thin envelops)... if anyone checks their Marvel line IMO all the envelops must be like mine with the creases on front of them... KFP was nice and Think and they carefully put them in. Since this is done by Scanavo Denmark, maybe it will be in the quality of KFP nice think coloured paper they used... Marvel line (Ca, Ca2, THOR, Thor 2) were done in China Scanavo so maybe it is the reason quality on envelop wasn't the same. KFP is so exquisitely done and everything about that release is Just Perfect Spot On Quality in Every Way(one of their best quality releases) it had to be done in Denmark IMO. Not that I judge, but it seems from Denmark is always higher quality.

Last edited:
Reactions: Marina Blue
It is a pretty sturdy envelope IMHO.

not the ones in Ca, Ca2, THOR and Thor 2 they are paper thin glossy type paper, but very thin paper. If you take the envelop from KFP and take one of the Marvel release you will see what I mean, it is night and Day...

Or Do you mean the GOTG envelop are pretty sturdy ?? if so than I am happy to hear that ! That is Great news...

Reactions: Geek Tragedy
Is it coming by Royal Mail?? Missed parcel today so wondering if it's this or not
An Post will deliver it :p
Considering your options in the shipping invoice were Royal Mail 1st Class, Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded and Royal Mail Special Delivery I'd say it's a good chance it might be Royal Mail ;)
So Royal Mail will deliver it or no ? :p

Reactions: Actarus
not the ones in Ca, Ca2, THOR and Thor 2 they are paper thin glossy type paper, but very thin paper. If you take the envelop from KFP and take one of the Marvel release you will see what I mean, it is night and Day...

Or Do you mean the GOTG envelop are pretty sturdy ?? if so than I am happy to hear that ! That is Great news...

I don't have the Thor Releases (wish I did) but the one with Guardian's is a pretty sturdy paper. I don't expect to be handling it all that often though to be honest so even if it were a bit on the delicate side I doubt it would be much of a problem for me.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Actarus