tnguyen13

Premium Supporter
Jan 26, 2014
NC, USA
Release date: July 2015.
World exclusive art (WEA) steelbook, embossed and gloss.
Print Run: 4000

There are 3 editions:
Ultimate Edition:
- 3D Disc, 2D Disc & Soundtrack
- Double-Sided lenticular slipcase
- Booklet

Lenticular Groot & Rocket:
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc
- One-sided lenticular slipcase
- Art Cards
** The Full Slip version was cancelled. The one-side lenticular slip replace it. **

1/4 Slipcover
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc​

00.jpg

11159140_10152860481557643_718133522_o.jpg

Rocket and Groot Edition:
994e34d5gw1er7dl4n8hsg209q0c9tx2.gif

One of Double side Lenti artwork for UE.
994e34d5gw1er7dk6rxm6g209q0c9e2s.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
In Regards to the Group Buy,

For those of you who had selected to have a FullSlip, since at the moment of the Group Buy it was the 2nd version announced,

And Now Since it is cancelled,

There is no need to modify, the ''FullSlip Requests Version'' will be automatically replaced with the ''Rocket and Groot Lenti Version''

:emb:

So your saying I wont get the UE if that's what I went for?

So your saying I wont get the UE if that's what I went for?
The UE is fine (good choice btw). Last week it was announced that the full slip edition was cancelled. This threw the HDN GB out of whack because a load of people had gone in for the full slip. Then it was announced that the full slip was essentially replaced with the Rocket & Groot edition.

What Actarus is trying to say is that those who ordered the full slip shouldn't bother trying to change their order to something else, they will automatically be sent the R&G edition.

Reactions: spadam1989
The UE is fine (good choice btw). Last week it was announced that the full slip edition was cancelled. This threw the HDN GB out of whack because a load of people had gone in for the full slip. Then it was announced that the full slip was essentially replaced with the Rocket & Groot edition.

What Actarus is trying to say is that those who ordered the full slip shouldn't bother trying to change their order to something else, they will automatically be sent the R&G edition.

yeah think i mis read it as I was trying to catch up on comments. As soon as I saw the UE I knew that's what I wanted. It'll be my first exclusive steelbook that's not Zavvi or HMV

Reactions: chunk
yeah think i mis read it as I was trying to catch up on comments. As soon as I saw the UE I knew that's what I wanted. It'll be my first exclusive steelbook that's not Zavvi or HMV
It's a slippery slope dude! Steelbooks are expensive enough, but getting into the Asian market is something else. The Blufans packages are always lovely and you'll wonder why you hadn't bought one sooner.

You'll receive GOTG, fall in love with it, and look up what else Blufans has done. Then you'll start thinking "Hmmm, Real Steel wasn't that bad of a movie...."

Before you know it you'll be bidding on crap films on eBay just because it comes in a pretty package!

It's a slippery slope dude! Steelbooks are expensive enough, but getting into the Asian market is something else. The Blufans packages are always lovely and you'll wonder why you hadn't bought one sooner.

You'll receive GOTG, fall in love with it, and look up what else Blufans has done. Then you'll start thinking "Hmmm, Reel Steel wasn't that bad of a movie...."

Before you know it you'll be bidding on crap films on eBay just because it comes in a pretty package!
I can feel the experience in your words :p

You'll receive GOTG, fall in love with it, and look up what else Blufans has done. Then you'll start thinking "Hmmm, Real Steel wasn't that bad of a movie...."

Although I would highly recommend the Blufans face off, only came with a slip but the steelbook is a thing of beauty

HAHA I've already started looking at others, but...I'm trying to concentrate on getting Marvel editions only at the moment as I'm a HUGE Marvel fan...I will however buy them for films I really like. I notice there is a lone survivor one and big hero 6 as well I think. Temptation is already there lol

HAHA I've already started looking at others, but...I'm trying to concentrate on getting Marvel editions only at the moment as I'm a HUGE Marvel fan...I will however buy them for films I really like. I notice there is a lone survivor one and big hero 6 as well I think. Temptation is already there lol
Well good news is that you can put Big Hero 6 under your Marvel umbrella :thumbs:

I can feel the experience in your words :p
Haha, not yet! I can only imagine that's how it went for some people though, especially after the VIP thing got announced.

Objectively the worst Asian steel I have is Kimchi's Terminator 2, which is not a bad 'worst' film to have.

Well good news is that you can put Big Hero 6 under your Marvel umbrella :thumbs:

Haha, not yet! I can only imagine that's how it went for some people though, especially after the VIP thing got announced.

Objectively the worst Asian steel I have is Kimchi's Terminator 2, which is not a bad 'worst' film to have.

Is it 15 blufans to get VIP? or any of the Asian steel's combined of any type?

I didn't realise Big hero 6 was Marvel how did I miss that. I haven't looked in the trade forum or ebay but are the buying rates much more expensive than originally sold?

I'm sure by the end of the year i'll be buying nearly all Asian steels lol. Still trying to get all the Zavvi steels for the Marvel phases too

It was going that way for me, but thank God somehow I had the will to not bid on eBay. :)
And I have no idea how VIP works or how to join

Is it 15 blufans to get VIP? or any of the Asian steel's combined of any type?

I didn't realise Big hero 6 was Marvel how did I miss that. I haven't looked in the trade forum or ebay but are the buying rates much more expensive than originally sold?

I'm sure by the end of the year i'll be buying nearly all Asian steels lol. Still trying to get all the Zavvi steels for the Marvel phases too
@spadam1989 15 Blufans titles. Iron Man empty case doesn't count. A tri-pack would count for 3. A dual pack would count for 2.

• Helpful Post