tnguyen13

Premium Supporter
Jan 26, 2014
NC, USA
Release date: July 2015.
World exclusive art (WEA) steelbook, embossed and gloss.
Print Run: 4000

There are 3 editions:
Ultimate Edition:
- 3D Disc, 2D Disc & Soundtrack
- Double-Sided lenticular slipcase
- Booklet

Lenticular Groot & Rocket:
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc
- One-sided lenticular slipcase
- Art Cards
** The Full Slip version was cancelled. The one-side lenticular slip replace it. **

1/4 Slipcover
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc​

00.jpg

11159140_10152860481557643_718133522_o.jpg

Rocket and Groot Edition:
994e34d5gw1er7dl4n8hsg209q0c9tx2.gif

One of Double side Lenti artwork for UE.
994e34d5gw1er7dk6rxm6g209q0c9e2s.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
i´m just helping someone to get a chance to own this steelbook-that is my kind of "Ninja Buisness" :thumbs: - if you like it or not,Mate:whistle:

Don't ever stop being helpful my friend! That's what makes this community and THAT to me is NINJA BUSINESS

But to the point about different versions - does it seem like there are more and more now? I can hardly keep up with just one! :p

Last edited:
UE and Lenti for me....will see about the 1/4 slip

1/4 slips so far have been very disappointing,

The Kings in my Books are still Taiwan, prefer the WWA steel with a KILLER 1/4 slip, than what Blufans showed us so far

Instead of going for the 1/4 slips which are not very well designed, might as well go for version 1 and 2.

Reactions: psychoscot
Some people like to see the Steelbook when it's sealed. I love myself a really nice 1/4 slip, Thor 2 Taiwan is still one of my favorites.

Indeed I agree Thor 2 1/4 slip Taiwan, Taiwan Ca2 1/4, Kimchi 1/4 Slip, Taiwan GOTG, Nova Drive 1/4 and so on, so many really nice 1/4 slip out there especially from companies that have expertise in making really nice ones, so far ALL the Blufans 1/4 slip have been a disaster. And I am not saying this randomly or out of hate(as I love Blufans) as almost everybody who knows me on the board knows I am a 1/4 Slip kinda Ninja and have been praising them for so so long...

I am sorry, I really just look at it factually but the blufans are horrible(the 1/4 slips) they don't have the expertise yet into making real slick 1/4 slip that heightens the beauty of the steel by complementing each others. I think Blufans should stick to what they do best : Lenticulars, FullSlips and Unlimate Editions.

Last edited:
Well every Marvel release past and future will have them so I would just accept it. There only doing them with Marvel releases no plans to do them on any others. I think terrible is a bit much but to each there own. I think the Iron Man is fantastic, yes some people call it a 1/3 Slip but who is to say BF finds the right Marvel title and do that again. Also it's not like we have had a huge sample size with BF 1/4 Slips? Iron Man and CA 1& 2 that would be it. Unless you have seen either Thor or GOTG 1/4 Slips, seems premature to condemn them all. Looking forward to my teardown of every word Actarus like my last two posts in another forum so go for it.

Reactions: DJHilalo
I like to see my Steelbooks so I open them and enjoy the full lenticular slips, the steelbook front and back, and usually the inside too.

But if 1/4 slips are your thing, then I guess that's what does it for you :D

Reactions: CasuallyDressed
1/4 slips been around right from the beginning/the birth of steels when most of U new ninjas were rocking the Amaray slips back in time so for me they will always be my No.1 choice over Lentis & Full slips as that how steelbooks nature meant to be seen: NAKED! with a nice blend in touch from the 1/4 slip adding a unique yet still part of the steel artwork design... granted not every 1/4 is a winner but I have so many Asian slips that will rock Ur Lent & full slips world man. BFs only released a handful of them and even though they're not up there with the undefeatable king of 1/4 slips (Taiwan) they are way far from being horrible, CA1 & CA2 compliment each other well and IM 1/3 is one of its kind, others worthy mention are 'Real Steel 'Okish but still..'/Elite Squad 'LOVE Dis 1'/The Godfather 'oh so yummy'/Face Off 'U kiddin' Me Gimmie Gimmie Gimme'/Rio 'WOWSA'.... Now who do I rock with: 1/4 SLIPS baby!! (Lentis & Full Slips are nice but might as well stick to the Amaray case with full slip ones then: BOYAKA') lol

Anyway btt plz :wacky: ;)

1/4 slips been around right from the beginning/the birth of steels when most of U new ninjas were rocking the Amaray slips back in time so for me they will always be my No.1 choice over Lentis & Full slips as that how steelbooks nature meant to be seen: NAKED! with a nice blend in touch from the 1/4 slip adding a unique yet still part of the steel artwork design... granted not every 1/4 is a winner but I have so many Asian slips that will rock Ur Lent & full slips world man. BFs only released a handful of them and even though they're not up there with the undefeatable king of 1/4 slips (Taiwan) they are way far from being horrible, CA1 & CA2 compliment each other well and IM 1/3 is one of its kind, others worthy mention are 'Real Steel 'Okish but still..'/Elite Squad 'LOVE Dis 1'/The Godfather 'oh so yummy'/Face Off 'U kiddin' Me Gimmie Gimmie Gimme'/Rio 'WOWSA'.... Now who do I rock with: 1/4 SLIPS baby!! (Lentis & Full Slips are nice but might as well stick to the Amaray case with full slip ones then: BOYAKA') lol

Anyway btt plz :wacky: ;)
Any chance you might put that in English. :LOL: