tnguyen13

Premium Supporter
Jan 26, 2014
NC, USA
Release date: July 2015.
World exclusive art (WEA) steelbook, embossed and gloss.
Print Run: 4000

There are 3 editions:
Ultimate Edition:
- 3D Disc, 2D Disc & Soundtrack
- Double-Sided lenticular slipcase
- Booklet

Lenticular Groot & Rocket:
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc
- One-sided lenticular slipcase
- Art Cards
** The Full Slip version was cancelled. The one-side lenticular slip replace it. **

1/4 Slipcover
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc​

00.jpg

11159140_10152860481557643_718133522_o.jpg

Rocket and Groot Edition:
994e34d5gw1er7dl4n8hsg209q0c9tx2.gif

One of Double side Lenti artwork for UE.
994e34d5gw1er7dk6rxm6g209q0c9e2s.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Boo-hoo. Deal with it. Those that don't open are already depriving themselves of seeing the beautiful artwork on the Steelbook itself which is something I just can't wrap my tiny brain around.

Don't we know the answer to this already? How is the double sided Frozen Lenticular sealed?

Yes I believe so, I think this is why we have removable j-cards and data sheets as they have to put the information available to the public but this way it is well thought of for the collector to be able to just remove it if he wishes to do so...
Most of the Filmarena exclusives don't have j-cards on the back.

Yes I believe so, I think this is why we have removable j-cards and data sheets as they have to put the information available to the public but this way it is well thought of for the collector to be able to just remove it if he wishes to do so...
The up side to this is that those who like to keep theirs sealed (presumably for value reasons will) will see a greater increase in value due to the fact that more people will be tempted to open these up.

Reactions: Actarus
I find very strange...In any case someone with more knowledge on that subject could bring light on this.

you do surprise me, you seem to have more knowledge than most and put your points across again and again and again, you get the idea.

i'll make one point to and just one hopefully you'll get the idea. so i don't go on and upset everyone with constant repetition.

once a point has been made its been made, thats it do that and people don't get fed up with same stuff.
you probabely are a very nice bloke but please just tone down the repeating a bit please, it will help all of us more by doing that.

many thanks
basil :thumbs:

I love this steelbook - however, I never even consider leaving them sealed. Whilst I have an extensive collection, I don't leave it sealed in the hope that I may be selling it. I purchase them for now, and I want to watch them. What's the point in leaving them in cellophane so that when I die someone else sells them and I haven't even had the chance to enjoy it?!

My strategy is to not own any version of the film until the steel I want is released. Makes it a lot less stressful to unseal.