tnguyen13

Premium Supporter
Jan 26, 2014
NC, USA
Release date: July 2015.
World exclusive art (WEA) steelbook, embossed and gloss.
Print Run: 4000

There are 3 editions:
Ultimate Edition:
- 3D Disc, 2D Disc & Soundtrack
- Double-Sided lenticular slipcase
- Booklet

Lenticular Groot & Rocket:
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc
- One-sided lenticular slipcase
- Art Cards
** The Full Slip version was cancelled. The one-side lenticular slip replace it. **

1/4 Slipcover
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc​

00.jpg

11159140_10152860481557643_718133522_o.jpg

Rocket and Groot Edition:
994e34d5gw1er7dl4n8hsg209q0c9tx2.gif

One of Double side Lenti artwork for UE.
994e34d5gw1er7dk6rxm6g209q0c9e2s.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Theres no room for better or worse discussion since these are two totally different Steelbooks. Both have their place and purpose perfect. I love how the "Walkman" Edition turned out with the whole em/debossing and the sticker print on the back like I did with my Walkmans back in the day. And I love the Blufans Release, stunning release if it looks in hand just as beautiful as in the pictures. Colorful, that gold embossed title, all characters on the front. Its perfect to me and I'm glad i spent the big bucks on it.
It will look sick next to the WWA release. Look at @luke98 gif, its a stunner :OMG::woot::drool::notworthy:

guardians-blufansssss.gif

My only "gripe" with the steelbook is that it still has the strange "gun fire lasers" on the top left corner on the back which is present from the back of the UE Star-Lord Lenti. Other than that it is looking good

Reactions: Hella and Kashby
Not really that different are they ... both within the Marvel universe. I was just talking (typing) out loud if i'm being honest and wasn't inviting criticism.

Unfortunately people will jump on u on here mate , I totally get what u where saying , u comparing 2 decent rare Asian steels , both marvel , both lenti , both diff versions , so there is 3 links worthy of talking about

Back on this , do we know officially when release is , not been keeping up to date with this thread but heard it's been delayed

Last edited:
Reactions: chunk and PKAVFC
Unfortunately people will jump on u on here mate , I totally get what u where saying , u comparing 2 decent rare Asian steels , both marvel , both lenti , both diff versions , so there is 3 links worthy of talking about

Back on this , do we know officially when release is , not been keeping up to date with this thread but heard it's been delayed
July

Reactions: whysoserious?
Theres no room for better or worse discussion since these are two totally different Steelbooks. Both have their place and purpose perfect. I love how the "Walkman" Edition turned out with the whole em/debossing and the sticker print on the back like I did with my Walkmans back in the day. And I love the Blufans Release, stunning release if it looks in hand just as beautiful as in the pictures. Colorful, that gold embossed title, all characters on the front. Its perfect to me and I'm glad i spent the big bucks on it.
It will look sick next to the WWA release. Look at @luke98 gif, its a stunner :OMG::woot::drool::notworthy:

Another example from blufans, this one looks galaxies far away to tha ugly cassette case holding my discs. THANKS BLUFANS!!!!

don't diss my Taiwan :stop:

and why not each to there own, i know people that would not give the cassette player shelf space but is one of those marmite steels you either love it ot hate it. myself is on the hate it side on this occasion.(and didn't buy it either, thats how i felt how bad it was)
but each to there own i say.

basil :thumbs:

Reactions: Actarus and blumike
Got the Zavvi. HDN slip. Got Nova 1 click. Getting all of these. Because I like them all.
Biggest problem will be the shambles that is BF quality control.
Just getting a mint copy will be a lottery. They have been getting worse and worse over the last year. If these turn up without issues it will be a miracle.

Those pics posted previously look great IMO!

As far as release date goes, I've been told June/July, but Thor: Dark World may be coming first

Reactions: TobinFrost
@luke98 love your steelbook design 1000x more than the Blufans one, and even if Nova may have used the front as a lenti,
it still could be used as a WEA (picture that was never used on a steelbook but could have been used on other products)

WOW I want your design ! so much cooler than the Blufans one... I want to order your steel :arghh:

Reactions: harry and luke98
how come they make such crappy ones compared to what a fan can make, they should stop their design and do line sony did with Whiplash and let some design into a contest.
again wow @luke98 you blew their version out of the water :drool:

Reactions: luke98