tnguyen13

Premium Supporter
Jan 26, 2014
NC, USA
Release date: July 2015.
World exclusive art (WEA) steelbook, embossed and gloss.
Print Run: 4000

There are 3 editions:
Ultimate Edition:
- 3D Disc, 2D Disc & Soundtrack
- Double-Sided lenticular slipcase
- Booklet

Lenticular Groot & Rocket:
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc
- One-sided lenticular slipcase
- Art Cards
** The Full Slip version was cancelled. The one-side lenticular slip replace it. **

1/4 Slipcover
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc​

00.jpg

11159140_10152860481557643_718133522_o.jpg

Rocket and Groot Edition:
994e34d5gw1er7dl4n8hsg209q0c9tx2.gif

One of Double side Lenti artwork for UE.
994e34d5gw1er7dk6rxm6g209q0c9e2s.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Paid! Glad they give us time on these, I'm gonna have to wait til pay day if he sends out invoices for the Rocket and Groot lenti soon.

No worries buddy

It's hard with Blu Fans as they change the goal posts all the time. When they give a release date, it's always best to take it with a pinch of salt

Reactions: IRON MAN
You do understand that it's a Chinese release right? You're lucky they have any English at all.

steelbook collecting has crossed all borders. Blufans knows that more than half of their buyer base does not speak Chinese.

Also, the movie is filmed, spoken, and produced in all regards in the English language. This is not a Chinese movie.

steelbook collecting has crossed all borders. Blufans knows that more than half of their buyer base does not speak Chinese.

Also, the movie is filmed, spoken, and produced in all regards in the English language. This is not a Chinese movie.

Couldn't agree with you more in that steelbook collecting has crossed borders. The market certainly is not specific for Asia, however on that note blufans is a Chinese based company. For me I personally find having Chinese characters on the editions unique, I actually really liked the wall-e slip. It looks like an Asian import, which coincidently it is. I find it a bit funny that collectors in Asia don't complain that there is too much English on north American or uk releases? But I guess to each their own, if you don't like it I'm sure you won't have allot of problems finding someone that does

Last edited:
Blufans is a unique domestically China seller.. they paid for the movie rights and more (getting a WEA steelbook it's not an easy task or cheap) so it's a Chinese tittle name for Chinese people. Now we are just only guys with the fortune and the lucky to being helped by friends, GB hosts or the Bay to get their releases. But you can choose....to live with a tittle-less cassette player designed steelbook with a (worldwide) tittle cardboard, the BBY ...or this beauty made by Chinese people!