Guardians of the Galaxy: Vol 1 OST (CD SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: August 3rd , 2018
Purchase Link: Zavvi (pre-orders will be live December 5 at around 12PM noon UK time)
Price: £15.99
Notes: CD SteelBook (doesn't include the film) - Embossing on logo, Includes an 8 page booklet

11636141-1434535674223136.jpg

11636141-9564535674362333.jpg

Last edited:
I would guess GotG2 as well. I don’t get why SHIELD is the only Marvel show to not have gotten the steel treatment at this point (I don’t count Inhumans). Then again, it’s not even getting blu releases in the US anymore.

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Steelbook with lenticular magnet? :naughty:
Hopefully. I refused to buy the WWA, horrible steelbook imo. I'm waiting for zavvi to release an exclusive 'Gotg2' steelbook. Although i think it's still too soon.
It took half year until zavvi released an exclusive 'Dr. Strange' steelbook, didn't it?

A lot of guesses for GOTG 2 but I think it's still too soon for that since that was just released this year.

I personally don’t want them starting them again but my guess would be a Guardians 2 lenti although I agree it seems a little early and I’d expect it when they do a Thor 3 lenti or the newest marvel tv show like iron fist

Assuming Zavvi know what they're talking about (a big assumption, I know),this has to be a Movie because the TV shows come under "Marvel Television" NOT "Marvel Studios"

From what I have seen of the Marvel TV shows they've been completely forgettable to utter garbage so, like many, Im glad they've moved on from the shared universe nonsense they were peddling in the early days to try and secure viewers

I'm with Starling, let's have another wave of phase 1 steelbooks, they sell well and appeal to a large audience.

Sorry but Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, The Defenders and the Punisher...even Agent Carter are not forgettable or garbage

I hope they confirm the shared universe more in Infinity Wars with secret cameos

Better then anything the CW has put out...

Sorry but Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, The Defenders and the Punisher...even Agent Carter are not forgettable or garbage

I hope they confirm the shared universe more in Infinity Wars with secret cameos

Better then anything the CW has put out...

I agree with this. I think that Marvel's popularity is the price worth paying for a series as quality as Jessica Jones.
A serious, developed and well-balanced take on the tragedy of sexual abuse survival victims as told through the medium of superheroes? It's a brilliant story and the only actual GREAT thing Marvel has made.
I enjoyed the first season of Daredevil quite a bit as well- but season two went down the toilet, unfortunately.

Assuming Zavvi know what they're talking about (a big assumption, I know),this has to be a Movie because the TV shows come under "Marvel Television" NOT "Marvel Studios"

From what I have seen of the Marvel TV shows they've been completely forgettable to utter garbage so, like many, Im glad they've moved on from the shared universe nonsense they were peddling in the early days to try and secure viewers

I'm with Starling, let's have another wave of phase 1 steelbooks, they sell well and appeal to a large audience.

If anything, I'd argue that the Marvel films classify as forgettable garbage- it's all the same voice-less, producer driven dribble that's as safe and coherent as it is bland and pointless.
Each film treads over each other to the point of redundancy and while only a few number of their films have been "bad", per se, they've all been quite forgettable.
The bummer about it is that I DO want a good Marvel movie... I just don't think Marvel will ever have the guts to make a good movie.

Well I guess it could be GOTG2 (lenti version)? Possibly Iron Fist? or maybe they have decided to start releasing Agents of Shield steelbooks?
Now agents would be great!! Season 4 hasn’t even got a release date yet for blu ray and season 3 didn’t even get a us release at all