Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Collection No. 15) [Korea]

Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: March 29, 2018
Purchase link: KimchiDVD (Pre-order on March 22 at 2 PM Korea Time - Check your local timing HERE)
Price: $49.99
Note: 700 copies (Lenticular Fullslip Only)
Group Buy: hosted by Cooey HERE (Now closed)

56291E6F-F88E-42ED-B8A7-265A52F5CDFB.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Extra Copy for a friend???;):naughty::cool:

Yep, I call him Frank. :whistle:

I ordered on my smartphone an was able to add a second copy to my basket.
Took me about 1,5 minutes to order.
I think everybody who was prepared had a good chance to get 1 of these.

Last edited:
Yep, I call him Frank. :whistle:

I ordered on my smartphone an was able to add a second copy to my basket.
Took me about 1,5 minutes to order.
I think everybody who was prepared had a good chance to get 1 of these.

Not sure how that happened. It was less than a minute for me and it got rejected, no more stock. You are lucky!

This was always going to be a popular release. It's a Kimchi single edition, just like the Homecoming one.
Throw in the fact that it's a quality Kimchi lenti, It's one of the most popular MCU movies, and artwork is different to other releases.
Then add to that the 'completionists' who want an overall collection... you don't stand much of a chance ordering via the website.

This was always going to be a popular release. It's a Kimchi single edition, just like the Homecoming one.
Throw in the fact that it's a quality Kimchi lenti, It's one of the most popular MCU movies, and artwork is different to other releases.
Then add to that the 'completionists' who want an overall collection... you don't stand much of a chance ordering via the website.
And as I remember, there was quite some time to order it via the GB.

• Thanks
Reactions: St4rlord
Im shocked people are shocked that this sold out so fast. Marvel premium releases sell out quickly almost every time especially with a print run as small as this. Hell print runs 4 times this big sell out fast

Looking at getting this off EBay as I missed out on the preorder. Vendor has replied this is Region A locked. Can anyone confirm this? I need it to be Region Free or I will go for The FilmArena lenticular. Cheers.

I passed on this as I'm more than happy with my Blufans One Click but the Lenti looks crisp as expected from Kimchi :hungry: Also looks to be a bit of texturing on the backside but can't be 100% :watch: Pics courtesy of eBay:
View attachment 366938 View attachment 366941 View attachment 366937 View attachment 366939 View attachment 366940 View attachment 366942

Anybody who expected the opposite is either pessimist or ignorant :D that was f*ckin obvious the lenti will be amazing. Looks really awesome release again :cigar:

That slip is looking neat. I'm so glad I ordered this. These Kimchi slips are unique and I'm sure this will be a stunner like Spidey.

People pass on these Kimchi ones as they come late and are WWA but my god they never miss a beat with the slips!