Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Collection No. 15) [Korea]

Hooltra

The French Touch
Premium Supporter
Jul 15, 2011
Paris, France
Release date: March 29, 2018
Purchase link: KimchiDVD (Pre-order on March 22 at 2 PM Korea Time - Check your local timing HERE)
Price: $49.99
Note: 700 copies (Lenticular Fullslip Only)
Group Buy: hosted by Cooey HERE (Now closed)

56291E6F-F88E-42ED-B8A7-265A52F5CDFB.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow only one edition, guess this has become a bit of a bodge job then due to I assume Kimchi finding it hard to get artworks approved by Disney

Like Rogue One a long build up only to end up being disappointed, easy pass now :(

• Thanks
Reactions: schnauzithomas
I'm liking this because a) It's going to be a kimchi lenti, b) It's a different design (think Spidey release), and c) It's only one edition so you are able to nab one and hopefully still afford the others upcoming.

But then agan, I do grab all of the GOTG releases lol.

Disapointment, the contents are great but already relesead in FAC and blufans editions, more of the same, the front cover of the slip is looking weird to me, ... So happy with my Fac fullslip and blufans single lenti.

Does the price include shipping and fees? Does it always include those? (don't want to ask again). Thanks

As per the T&C's -

Price includes shipping and fees from supplier to hubs. Shipping to buyer will be separate and invoiced once product is in hand after quality checks. There will be a EU hub ran by me and a US/ROW hub ran by @Wreck

Shipping will be at cost and will be invoiced separately by myself and Wreck once at the hubs and packed and as always you can combine with other GBs to save on shipping.

Kimchi have only ever done 1 direct GB for me which was War for the Planet of the Apes as their were very few GB participants. As a rule, Kimchi will never do any direct shipping and it will always be to hubs to either myself or Wreck.

I see some afterseller from Thailand is already trying to sell this on eBay even before he’s secured any copies as pre order hasn’t gone live.
:yawn: