Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #45) [China]

Apr 5, 2013
Newport, UK
Release date: 1/4 edition only - this month (September)
https://shop.hidefninja.com/product...ay-3d-2d-blufans-1-4-slip?variant=42410166469
Notes: WEA, embossed and full gloss. 2D+3D.
Group Buy: hosted by cooey
1/4 slip - Very limited quantity, to be sold via the HDN store at a random time on September 9
1/4 slip + One Click - HERE
One Click - Ultimate Edition - Lenticular - Full Slip

One Click - $197
Double Lenti - $70
Single Lenti - $65
Full Slip - $64

9a438038gy1fk4thw10cfj22831imk7a.jpg 9a438038gy1fk4ti0xlc6j22881io4h2.jpg9a438038gy1fk4ti97c79j22851io4ik.jpg 9a438038gy1fk4ti5e06tj22821inasv-1444x985.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it me, or are blufans getting lazy with the bossing of late? They could easily of bossed the characters in this but they seem to last few releases to be just bossing the title.

Reactions: lgans316
Is it me, or are blufans getting lazy with the bossing of late? They could easily of bossed the characters in this but they seem to last few releases to be just bossing the title.
It would have been nice if they had bossed the characters but there is still a lot to delight the eye in this steelbook.
If Blufans is a bit tired and lazy, maybe I can send them several cases of the 5-Hour Energy drinks.:p

It would have been nice if they had bossed the characters but there is still a lot to delight the eye in this steelbook.
If Blufans is a bit tired and lazy, maybe I can send them several cases of the 5-Hour Energy drinks.:p
I don't disagree it's a nice steelbook, although the back art is naff, but their recent releases have had only their titles embossed which I think is a missed opportunity.

Update from Kevin

Updates:

The slip artwork approval is not quite a smooth one, but closer to be done!

The slip arts should be revealed at the end of month and the group buys for all other editions will be on Oct. 7th. More details will be posted at the end of Sept. Thanks all for your patience!

End of September is end of this week!
Hopeful;y GB time is good for us Brits and it dont clash with me going to see Blade Runner!

on the other site kev said blufans gbs on hold till 7th oct cos they all on holiday or something along those lines, so looks like this and rogue one all at the same time.
what great thinking :rolleyes:

basil :thumbs:

Thanks, but posted where? I check my hdn shop account and my group buys as well and mine is still in status "unfulfilled". No pressure, just asking :whistle:

1/4 Slip, Groot and box GB

The 1/4 slip on it's own that was sold via the store is separate to what I do with the GB and you will have tracking for that soon provided by @Wreck

Reactions: Hereticz