Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #45) [China]

Apr 5, 2013
Newport, UK
Release date: 1/4 edition only - this month (September)
https://shop.hidefninja.com/product...ay-3d-2d-blufans-1-4-slip?variant=42410166469
Notes: WEA, embossed and full gloss. 2D+3D.
Group Buy: hosted by cooey
1/4 slip - Very limited quantity, to be sold via the HDN store at a random time on September 9
1/4 slip + One Click - HERE
One Click - Ultimate Edition - Lenticular - Full Slip

One Click - $197
Double Lenti - $70
Single Lenti - $65
Full Slip - $64

9a438038gy1fk4thw10cfj22831imk7a.jpg 9a438038gy1fk4ti0xlc6j22881io4h2.jpg9a438038gy1fk4ti97c79j22851io4ik.jpg 9a438038gy1fk4ti5e06tj22821inasv-1444x985.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've bought one, but it's about planning.
It's not difficult to see that this set - a one click plus quarter slip (with box and groot) is going to cost more than a regular one click or a combination of a regular one click and quarter slip. You can put a rough estimation on how much it will be based on previous one clicks and quarter slips.
It's not any more 'disposable income' against anything else you buy, whether it costs more or less.
Some people know in advance that they can budget for this and therefore no different to ordering something where you do know the price. If you know you really want this item then you are going to already have the money for it in advance as one clicks are costly as it is, but fair for what you get and what the expectation is nowadays.
I agree that they should release final price before a group buy goes live but again, it's about planning and budgeting. Maybe those that think this is too much but still want it anyway should look at cancelling other items.
True
Still though I myself never want to buy something without knowing what its gonna be like.
But thats just me.

Does anybody know if they do that "customs friendly" thing? If so, if it has to requested, when would that be?

If not then...:vomit:

Yep, they're customs friendly, usually mark it at $20. I just got The Force Awakens One Click & it was marked at $20, passed through customs no problem.

Actually I just realized something. I purchased the 1/4 slip + One Click through the group buy.
I believe it's being shipped directly to homes from Bluefans. So the result should be the same, correct?

Thanks again.

Actually I just realized something. I purchased this through the group buy.
I believe it's being shipped directly to homes from Bluefans. So the result should be the same, correct?

Thanks again.

Yeah, it should still be the same, Blufans will mark the box at $20, they do that for everyone. I get mine through Groupbuys on the other site & they're always shipped direct from Blufans & marked customs friendly.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
This could happen indeed but I think people will still want it. It's the first premium release for GotG2 so there's not really any other release to compare it to. Plus, it's Blufans.

Yeah...Blufans are quick this time to release a Marvel WEA...Other retailers will have to excide this one for their stuff to sell...WWA Premiums won't really sell IMO

This is going to be one that people 'umm' and 'ahh' about now because of the rear artwork, and yes I admit also that it doesn't match very well overall, but
once this is in hand and you see the shots and videos etc you are all going to be spraying your silly string all over the forum.

Captain America shields at the ready...

• Thanks
Reactions: Aldo1892 and cooey
This is going to be one that people 'umm' and 'ahh' about now because of the rear artwork, and yes I admit also that it doesn't match very well overall, but
once this is in hand and you see the shots and videos etc you are all going to be spraying your silly string all over the forum.

Captain America shields at the ready...

I don't see this being an 'umm and ahh' situation at all. The WWA seems to be universally hated, the first GOTG blufans release is a beaut so for a collector this is a must and for a blufans/marvel/blufans marvel completist this a win win.

This will sell out fast, I have no doubts despite the higher print run.

I don't see this being an 'umm and ahh' situation at all. The WWA seems to be universally hated, the first GOTG blufans release is a beaut so for a collector this is a must and for a blufans/marvel/blufans marvel completist this a win win.

This will sell out fast, I have no doubts despite the higher print run.
I completely agree, but you still get those few.

Guys what are the chances of this going live in the next 2 weeks? If unlikely then I can spend my September budget on something else :D

@cooey any chance of a hint? :thumbs:

Last edited: