Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #45) [China]

Apr 5, 2013
Newport, UK
Release date: 1/4 edition only - this month (September)
https://shop.hidefninja.com/product...ay-3d-2d-blufans-1-4-slip?variant=42410166469
Notes: WEA, embossed and full gloss. 2D+3D.
Group Buy: hosted by cooey
1/4 slip - Very limited quantity, to be sold via the HDN store at a random time on September 9
1/4 slip + One Click - HERE
One Click - Ultimate Edition - Lenticular - Full Slip

One Click - $197
Double Lenti - $70
Single Lenti - $65
Full Slip - $64

9a438038gy1fk4thw10cfj22831imk7a.jpg 9a438038gy1fk4ti0xlc6j22881io4h2.jpg9a438038gy1fk4ti97c79j22851io4ik.jpg 9a438038gy1fk4ti5e06tj22821inasv-1444x985.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@davhyl

I don't watch trailers that much anymore. Since I've been spoiled a few times just because the trailers show too much. Yeah.. I probably should see this in theatre, but unfortunately I'm very busy lately and I'm not sure if this film is still in theatres, as I have the time to watch it.

You probably should eschew the internet completely if you are worried about spoilers LOL

I'm kinda hoping they do a lenti like the rocket and groot lenti but the other way round

Would go well with the R&G lenti for vol 1

But then there are some amazing posters that would make a great lenti

Maybe one of these but a full image or the pic below that without the text etc

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Does anyone think blufans will ever jump on the 3 or 4 Disc steelbooks simular to what the UK outlet HMV are trying with their spiderman homecoming steelbook which contains 4 Discs (4K/3D/2D/Bonus Disc + Comic).

Just a thought since we are buying premium product :)

I'm kinda hoping they do a lenti like the rocket and groot lenti but the other way round

Would go well with the R&G lenti for vol 1

But then there are some amazing posters that would make a great lenti

Maybe one of these but a full image or the pic below that without the text etc

View attachment 321689

View attachment 321688
Great idea. Definitely think it needs to have rocket firing like in the top photo though:thumbs: much more vibrant

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Does anyone think blufans will ever jump on the 3 or 4 Disc steelbooks simular to what the UK outlet HMV are trying with their spiderman homecoming steelbook which contains 4 Discs (4K/3D/2D/Bonus Disc + Comic).

Just a thought since we are buying premium product :)
Their Fantastic Beasts UE has the full trio of 2D + 3D + 4K I wouldn't be surprised if that becomes a trend with future releases. It sounds like this edition won't have 4K, though.

Great idea. Definitely think it needs to have rocket firing like in the top photo though:thumbs: much more vibrant

Yeah tbh the top pic would be best and like you say it's more vibrant plus it would match the 1st one with rocket firing

I'm really not bothered with 4K and the only reason I've ordered HMVs spidey and war of the apes with 4K is because they feature eveything for a great price but it worries they will make the better package the 4K editon or something like that when I personally don't have the money to chuck away on 4K when I don't need it plus we are all aware of the prices of blufans and that will bump it up to stupid prices. Not good on the wallet.
If I do like everything they put on a slip/lenti then I may consider this release for a one click but again 4K just makes it cost too much

some asked kevin a question and below is the answer :D from 4.30 this morning the 12th

The steelbook art will be revealed in 2 days.

so we don't have long to wait, thankgod then i can kill zavvi off providing is good

basil :thumbs:

There is no 'providing' it will be good :)

some asked kevin a question and below is the answer :D from 4.30 this morning the 12th

The steelbook art will be revealed in 2 days.

so we don't have long to wait, thankgod then i can kill zavvi off providing is good

basil :thumbs:

Gotta be the poster art

Attachments

• IMG_0028.JPG
    IMG_0028.JPG
    37 KB · Views: 173
You know when someone tells you that they're going to show you something and they give a deadline of 2 days it's going to feel like 3 weeks! Should just surprise us

I'm hoping for the art where they're all leaning against a wall, in black and white, looks like an album cover.

Whatever it ends up, gotta be an improvement on the disastrous WWA.