E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: TBA
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA

15585398_1210127352437572_1193725608576481596_o.jpg 15578128_1210127349104239_8645730014534951616_o.jpg

Is that a WEA for FA? If it is I predict a debossed title with gloss, Matt varnish on the rest with spot gloss on the characters on the front and spot gloss on the text on the back. You heard it here first :cigar:

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
I don't even know when was the last time I was interested in a FA release, but this one right here will be mine! A big reason of course is that Hacksaw Ridge is currently nothing less than my second favourite film from the current year. Absolutely fantastic comeback from Mel Gibson!

• Thanks
Reactions: Azur87
I haven't had the time to see this yet and I doubt I will before the Christmas and New Year's period, will probably have to catch it on iTunes.

Based on how much @harry keeps oooooh-aaaaah'ing about it, I might actually like it. :p

Very interested but annoyingly this movie still hasn't had a cinema release in the U.K. yet so I am still yet to see it, hoping to see it first but if not I will go in blind on the GB

Very interested but annoyingly this movie still hasn't had a cinema release in the U.K. yet so I am still yet to see it, hoping to see it first but if not I will go in blind on the GB
Even if you will go blindly to buy it you will not regret it. Probably the best movie of the year,I saw it twice (which is also an absolutely exceptional thing for me to see one movie more than once in the cinema ) and I absolutely loved it :)

Even if you will go blindly to buy it you will not regret it. Probably the best movie of the year,I saw it twice (which is also an absolutely exceptional thing for me to see one movie more than once in the cinema ) and I absolutely loved it :)

Mmmm, it's nowhere near the film that Don't Breathe is; and that's about 4/of 5 star film.
But it is excellent to see Mel Gibson come back to directing and find a conscience at the same time. In fact the film very much draws parallels with his life.
It's certainly watchable, and re-watchable; but not a masterpiece.

Mmmm, it's nowhere near the film that Don't Breathe is; and that's about 4/of 5 star film.
But it is excellent to see Mel Gibson come back to directing and find a conscience at the same time. In fact the film very much draws parallels with his life.
It's certainly watchable, and re-watchable; but not a masterpiece.

Don't breathe was also a great movie,however I have to say that it left a smaller impact on me even though i thought there were a few insane things in that movie. Also if you ask me I wouldn't compare the two movies,but in the horror/thriller genre it's pretty much on the top of my favorites of the year next to conjuring 2

• Thanks
Reactions: harry