Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Taiwan]

DJHilalo

In Memoriam 2009 - 2019
In Memoriam
Apr 21, 2009
UK
Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters (3D+2D Blu-Ray Steelbook)
Release date:
June 14th, 2013
Buy links:
JSDVD - NT$1120 (USD$37.50)
YesAsia - USD$57 (shipping included)

4710756120995-2.jpg

4710756120995-3.jpg

4710756120995-4.jpg
- Original stock image:
148608.jpg

Attachments

• hansel-gretel-tw.jpg
    hansel-gretel-tw.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 285
Last edited by a moderator:
You might be looking at the EMS shipping rate. You can choose regular air mail (no insurance)which is cheaper and takes around 5-10 days to arrive to So Cal. So far i have never had a problem using air mail. I never order just one at a time. I always have them hold my steels and ship together with other releases to lower the shipping costs.

Ya I did the conversion and saw that it was $37... but looking at the shipping costs it looks like around $60 for the total cost. Does that sound right?

Reactions: montana2974
You might be looking at the EMS shipping rate. You can choose regular air mail (no insurance)which is cheaper and takes around 5-10 days to arrive to So Cal. So far i have never had a problem using air mail. I never order just one at a time. I always have them hold my steels and ship together with other releases to lower the shipping costs.

how do you do that,mate?

do you always contact the customer service to hold your stuff and combine shipping or is there a better and easier way?

cheers

Reactions: montana2974
Just email them. They have a link on the bottom left of the home page to (contact us) email. Send them an email stating your order numbers and that you would like them combined. They will send you a confirmation saying your orders are combined and then you will see the orders referenced to each other for combined shipping under your order status. I have combined up to 3 different releases. It should be ok unless the releases are like 3 months apart.

Wouldn't suprise me if it was just a top slip. Actually it would make more sense since the title is at the top just like Jack Reacher.

Wouldn't suprise me if it was just a top slip. Actually it would make more sense since the title is at the top just like Jack Reacher.

yes me too,as the first picture of Taken 2 TW appeared it also looked like a full slip but in the end it was a bottom slip like most of the TW releases have:thumbs:

Ok guys I emailed JSDVD regarding any information on the slip for this and this is the reply I got this morning.

Dear Customer,

We confirmed with the supplier, they replied us: that's a full slip.

Best Regards
Sammi. ^_^
JSDVD.com

So its confirmed guys H&G TW comes with a full slip. Get your orders in now!!
:oohyeah:

Ok guys I emailed JSDVD regarding any information on the slip for this and this is the reply I got this morning.

Dear Customer,

We confirmed with the supplier, they replied us: that's a full slip.

Best Regards
Sammi. ^_^
JSDVD.com

So its confirmed guys H&G TW comes with a full slip. Get your orders in now!!
:oohyeah:
Oh U spoiled the surprise lmfao, way to go mate, Long Live Taiwan Slips :LOL:

Reactions: rodtp
Oh U spoiled the surprise lmfao, way to go mate, Long Live Taiwan Slips :LOL:

Had to no buddy!! :hilarious:

Full slip gets my vote 100% :LOL:

At least its not one of those tiny slips JP are giving us at the moment (Star Wars) meh!! :naughty:

Last edited: