USA

Live May 19,2015
2pm EST /7 pm UK time
Limited to 200 [SOLD OUT]

Pricing will INCLUDE shipping.
HDN Store Listing

Region Free
Debossed
Sticker on front (features Ninja logo and movie title logo)
Collector's Edition Individually Numbered (sticker on back)
Screen Printed Art Card Certificate (custom design) 6 color screen print on yellow premium paper
QR sticker
Release Date: June 8th 2015
Official studio approved release. :)
#ninjastrong #ninjaspirit

HDNLimitedEditionInterview.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not sure if I liked the film enough enough to warrant buying this. But there's only 9 left for the UK. Argh

I'll leave it up to you all to decide for me. If it's still available when I awake tomorrow morning I'll buy it!

I got zero interest in this movie, I will never ever watch it, its so freaking expensive with 40 EUR for a Steelbook I would normally dont pay more than 8-10 EUR
BUT
I ordered tonight from work. Its for the team. If it sells out quick maybe there is a next one and maybe a good title. Some money goes to HDN so its all love :drool:

Chapeau to the team for trying to get exclusives over here. Keep up the good work :notworthy:

Finally, finally, finally.

Looks like HDN shot callers took my suggestions posted during #ninjaweek too seriously.
pun intended

I know that I am joining the party very.... very late. And I am very happy that this is finally happening.

Unfortunately, really unfortunately, I wont be able to purchase this at the moment. I so want to. I hope in future I can.

Anyway kudos for keeping the trend alive with HDN Exclusive #2.
g13fl.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: laz305 and Wreck
Much wow, such conflict.

I've never seen the film, it never really interested me, but that art is fantastic. Part of me wants it just for the art and the other part of me is saying "No Joker, you have enough on order!"