USA

Live May 19,2015
2pm EST /7 pm UK time
Limited to 200 [SOLD OUT]

Pricing will INCLUDE shipping.
HDN Store Listing

Region Free
Debossed
Sticker on front (features Ninja logo and movie title logo)
Collector's Edition Individually Numbered (sticker on back)
Screen Printed Art Card Certificate (custom design) 6 color screen print on yellow premium paper
QR sticker
Release Date: June 8th 2015
Official studio approved release. :)
#ninjastrong #ninjaspirit

HDNLimitedEditionInterview.jpg

Last edited:
Just got off work to see that the less than 24 hour sellout has become reality! This means as much to a lot us as it does to the staff! This is our community, this is our family, and the continued success of our brand only brings the #1 Steelbook Forum closer to becoming the #1 Steelbook Retailer! Look around this place, it's so much passion and talent! When we get to the point of WEA or Choice of Design Rights, it's GAME OVER! On to the next one though, congrats to HDN congrats to US... HI-DEF NINJA FOR LIFE AND AFTER.. WE HERE NOW! :cigar:

I agree that it's quality this has sold out in under 24 hours.
Again, well done HDN and I look forward to seeing what's next (just please don't do a zavvi and announce 10 in 1 month :). - as you have to pay for them up front and not on dispatch and my wallet will just sprout legs and bomb it down the road faster than bolt!

Just got off work to see that the less than 24 hour sellout has become reality! This means as much to a lot us as it does to the staff! This is our community, this is our family, and the continued success of our brand only brings the #1 Steelbook Forum closer to becoming the #1 Steelbook Retailer! Look around this place, it's so much passion and talent! When we get to the point of WEA or Choice of Design Rights, it's GAME OVER! On to the next one though, congrats to HDN congrats to US... HI-DEF NINJA FOR LIFE AND AFTER.. WE HERE NOW! :cigar:

HELLAYEAH!! Sold out under 24 hours - we definitely HERE now!! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
2507823-4833755599-RobRy.gif

Correct, now sold out completely.

Thanks everyone for the continued support!

Much appreciated!
Completely Sold Out in less than 24 hours!?!?!?!? :OMG: FU**ING AWESOME! :woot: :cool:
post-36921-brad-Pitt-dancing-gif-Imgur-HD-iqby.gif

A HUGE Thanks to @Wreck @digitalbabe @apsmith21 and everyone that made this Exclusive possible for us to own :thumbs:

Last edited:
I would love an HDN Godzilla exclusive. That'll be the greatest!
But I think it will be a 2015 to 2016 film.
Ex Machina?! :drool: :notworthy:
This is Hi-Def NINJA so we all know what the third one is :naughty:

beverly-hills-ninja.jpeg

Embossed with spot gloss :oohyeah:

Seriously, can't wait! Awesome news and congrats to the team for realizing dreams. Bring it on!!! #ninjaspirit #ninjastrong
@dan8885 LOL! :hilarious: That would be AWESOME! :woot:

"Beverly Hills Hi-def Ninja: The Nincompoop @Ricker Edition!" :D Matte, because he doesnt deserve Gloss! :smug: :p