paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release Date: December 20th , 2016
Purchase Links: Amazon - Grindhouse Video - Diabolik DVD
Price: $98.99 (Amazon) - $99.99 (Grindhouse Video) $89.99 (Diabolik DVD)
Notes: Region: A Locked

14516353_1314928338541157_1213137878980635568_n.jpg

Last edited:
@Phantasmic well i hope your enjoying yours ;) I reckon i might get mine next week. Maybe. lol
Got mine today thought you would have got yours before me as you ordered it I'm sure before I did,but it worries me everytime something comes from Amazon what condition it be in. But all good this time well on what I can see with seal still on it.

@Phantasmic well i hope your enjoying yours ;) I reckon i might get mine next week. Maybe. lol

I feel your pain elle, I just ordered something from a guy in Germany and it will take 10 to 30 days to arrive :arghh: here we go again, another wait from hell :banghead: I don't know what's worse, the wait, hoping it arrives in mint condition, or fear of it getting lost in transit :LOL: And it seems just when you receive something you've been waiting for there is another thing to worry about arriving :LOL: Hang in there, it will be worth the wait :thumbs:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: elle82
I feel your pain elle, I just ordered something from a guy in Germany and it will take 10 to 30 days to arrive :arghh: here we go again, another wait from hell :banghead: I don't know what's worse, the wait, hoping it arrives in mint condition, or fear of it getting lost in transit :LOL: And it seems just when receive something you've been waiting for there is another thing to worry about arriving :LOL: Hang in there, it will be worth the wait :thumbs:
Thanks Eric :) Yes kinda frustrating isnt it. The worst thing is receiving it after waiting so long and its damaged. :( Fingers crossed our stuff arrives in at least half decent condition lol

• Thanks
Reactions: Phantasmic
Thanks Eric :) Yes kinda frustrating isnt it. The worst thing is receiving it after waiting so long and its damaged. :( Fingers crossed our stuff arrives in at least half decent condition lol

Yes, that is the worst, waiting a long time for something and it shows up damaged :arghh: I'm majorly OCD, if it's not 98% perfect it goes back. I return stuff all the time to Amazon and order the same item again until I get a mint copy or close to it. It's always a problem when there is a slip involved, a total roll of the dice. :ohno: But again, I'll just return it and order another.

• Thanks
Reactions: elle82
Yes, that is the worst, waiting a long time for something and it shows up damaged :arghh: I'm majorly OCD, if it's not 98% perfect it goes back. I return stuff all the time to Amazon and order the same item again until I get a mint copy or close to it. It's always a problem when there is a slip involved, a total roll of the dice. :ohno: But again, I'll just return it and order another.
Thats fair enough though u pay your money and expect it to get to u mint. Not all crushed or bent.

You know it girl :thumbs: I find it hard to believe that this is still in stock but yet the Phantasm Box set from Well Go USA is sold out. They couldn't have made very many of them.
:D Some of these editions sell out so fast. Its crazy. Need to jump on them the second the pre order goes live. Lucky there's people here who post up Arrow editions as soon as they are announced! Like u said it is hard to believe this isnt out of print yet.

• Thanks
Reactions: Phantasmic