Release date: December 8th, 2014
Purchase link: How to Train Your Dragon LIVE
Price:
£14.99

dragon.jpg

back.jpg

inside.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
DreamWorks hopefully will learn how a steelbook is meant to be done for future releases as this will end up in the Bargain Bin
and be sold next year for a low price to shift stock

Well, mine arrived today. I've decided to keep it as I've bought the triple disc tray now. The steel has a nice gloss to it, so it's not 100% awful.

I've swapped the front and back over, just gotta get the gf's hairdryer to change the spine over.

Reminder folks, personal attacks are not tolerated, a couple of posts were removed because of that. If you have personal issues with one another, feel free to take them to PM. Repeat offences of the sort will get you banned. Thanks.

Gahaahaha, what a complete failure! What a ****** release. Glad I never really had any thoughts on getting it.

Somehow I don't think you'd end up in front of a judge for a £14.99 steelbook; unless maybe it was Dredd...

Somehow I don't think you'd end up in front of a judge for a £14.99 steelbook; unless maybe it was Dredd...

I guess that would depend if it was a one off or you were to 'take your knee' to any Steelbook you didn't like upon receipt.

Reactions: lgans316
Zavvi read these threads remember :LOL:

You still can return an item for a full refund if unopened as in unwanted purchase

Its an offence if you on purpose damage an item and then try to claim you received it that way
Its called fraud

You don't need to break the law you return an unwanted purchase you can get a refund

Yes the steelbook is not the best and I don't like the printed back but I would never be dishonest in looking for postal costs refund to return an unwanted purchase unless goods were not as described or for real arrived to you as damaged