How To Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: June 10, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi (OOS)
Price: £24.99

12038311-1994671664529388.jpg

12038311-1644671664083024.jpg
12038311-6414671664259361.jpg
12038311-2034646869278543.jpg

Last edited:
Nice!!! We've gone from only having a steel for the first one to all three getting one in very little time. Hopefully glossy as well.

They'll need to release steels in the UK for the other two films before I even think about getting this one.

Do you think Zavvi has a chance at picking these up Noodles?
I'd like to think so. I mean, Zavvi never seem to turn down the offer of releasing new steels... obviously it all depends whether Dreamworks actually want to release them though.

• Thanks
Reactions: DMD4k
Would be great if they released the NA steels and get the artwork shown for the Italian one, they match well. Might have to pick up those three from different countries if they aren’t released in the UK.

• Thanks
Yeah the email I got from Zavvi said it was "very limited". It was gone when I got there.

The first 2 steelbooks from North America have been very popular in France.
I haven't seen the movies. Is there some kind of connection to France in them?

Yeah the email I got from Zavvi said it was "very limited". It was gone when I got there.

The first 2 steelbooks from North America have been very popular in France.
I haven't seen the movies. Is there some kind of connection to France in them?
Zavvi wasn't kidding, very limited meant 3h worth.

• Haha
Reactions: Stygian
It's good to see that 20th Century Fox is going to release a 3D disc for this movie. I can complete the trilogy in 3D. This is the way to see these movies, by the way.

I'm getting the first two 4K steelbooks from Best Buy and I hope a 4K steelbook is announced in the US soon.

Everyone that missed out on this like me needs to complain to Zavvi that this is outrageous to have it so Limited to only help scalpers by keeping it very limited. I am pissed and screw Zavvi!!!!

Zavvi if you are reading this I HATE YOU for making a steelbook this highly anticipated very limited... BURN IN HELL ZAVVI, YOU ARE GABAGE FOR DOING THIS!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha