How To Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: June 10, 2019
Purchase link: Zavvi (OOS)
Price: £24.99

12038311-1994671664529388.jpg

12038311-1644671664083024.jpg
12038311-6414671664259361.jpg
12038311-2034646869278543.jpg

Last edited:
I didn't even notice this was limited. I've gone with the one on Amazon Italy at the moment, unless I can find a 4K steelbook

Does Amazon Italy offer shipping to the US?

And is it the same version as the Zavvi 3-D steelbook?

I am looking for a 3-D Steelbook release with nice art work and cant believe Zavvi made this very Limited when all there recent releases had a sufficient amount released... Even Alice in Wonderland and Ragnarok as well as GOTG 2 are all still in stock, so why would this sell out instantly?

Zavvi clearly doesn’t understand the demand of this movie and should not have been a very limited release.. Thats horrible business and now they lost me as a customer for doing this shady tactic.

Only way they will regain me as a customer is restock this ASAP!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
Everyone that missed out on this like me needs to complain to Zavvi that this is outrageous to have it so Limited to only help scalpers by keeping it very limited. I am pissed and screw Zavvi!!!!

Zavvi if you are reading this I HATE YOU for making a steelbook this highly anticipated very limited... BURN IN HELL ZAVVI, YOU ARE GABAGE FOR DOING THIS!!!!
Does Amazon Italy offer shipping to the US?

And is it the same version as the Zavvi 3-D steelbook?

I am looking for a 3-D Steelbook release with nice art work and cant believe Zavvi made this very Limited when all there recent releases had a sufficient amount released... Even Alice in Wonderland and Ragnarok as well as GOTG 2 are all still in stock, so why would his sell out instantly?

Zavvi clearly doesn’t understand the demand of this movie and should not have been a very limited release.. Thats horrible business and now they lost me as a customer for doing this shady tactic.

Only way they will regain me as a costomer is restock this ASAP!
:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:
Absolutely brilliant, in good ol' Alf style.

• Haha
Reactions: Flloydo and Alf_1
You :sleep: you lose I guess :D but owell Zavvi being Zavvi it will make a return and will be back in due time on their site. Not to fazed about it as Italy have hit a homerun with their Steelbook so it’s going to be hard to top that one unless it has a shared print run?

You :sleep: you lose I guess :D but owell Zavvi being Zavvi it will make a return and will be back in due time on their site. Not to fazed about it as Italy have hit a homerun with their Steelbook so it’s going to be hard to top that one unless it has a shared print run?

Can you please post the link where this amazing Italian Steel book is at because this is the second time I heard of Italy having a steelbook, but I can’t find it anywhere. I checked Amazon.it and I cant find it.

If you know any links I really appreciate it about importing it from there, but will it be a English version or will the title be different on the front?

It seems Italy does not use the same Title which is stupid because a Title should never change. I think I saw theres says something like
“Dragon Trainer”

And the weird part about changing the name on the italy version that its not even written in italian, but still written in English.....
Freaking Mindboggling.

A TITLES NAME SHOULD BE THE SAME AROUND THE WORLD... ITS A TITLE STUDIOS!!! If its an Italian name then have it written in Italian, but it should not be
“Dragon Trainer”

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
Can you please post the link where this amazing Italian Steel book is at because this is the second time I heard of Italy having a steelbook, but I can’t find it anywhere. I checked Amazon.it and I cant find it.

If you know any links I really appreciate it about importing it from there, but will it be a English version or will the title be different on the front?

It seems Italy does not use the same Title which is stupid because a Title should never change. I think I saw theres says something like
“Dragon Trainer”

And the weird part about changing the name on the italy version that its not even written in italian, but still written in English.....
Freaking Mindboggling.

A TITLES NAME SHOULD BE THE SAME AROUND THE WORLD... ITS A TITLE STUDIOS!!! If its an Italian name then have it written in Italian, but it should not be
“Dragon Trainer”

Here’s the HDN thread for the Italian Steelbook

https://www.hidefninja.com/communit...e-hidden-world-blu-ray-steelbook-italy.99636/

Here’s the Amazon Link to pre-order

https://www.amazon.it/dp/B07N7WY9D2/?tag=hidefnin0f-21

It has no title on the front but personally I believe it’s one of those rare Steels that it’s not “necessary” as the amazing artwork complements the HTTYD 1 & 2 titleless front Steelbooks from the US and Canada perfectly. The Spine title is all in English and is the correct way up so you have not to worry about any Dragon Trainer shenanigans.

Reactions: Alf_1

That won't be the final art. It's nice but that won't be on the steelbook. Italy most likely is showing the final art.

• Thanks
Reactions: willbar84
That won't be the final art. It's nice but that won't be on the steelbook. Italy most likely is showing the final art.

I agree hence why Zavvi had limited stock as this most likely will have a shared print run with Amazon Italy and other Amazon’s? Have already secured the Italy one :joy: so I’m all set.

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian
1549071079456.png
1549071009186.png

Yes, of course not 100% (and still waiting for certain titles that I missed which never came back - to my knowledge - such as WANTED from last May) but hopefully this will be back thanks to the usual cancellations etc. or more stock arriving closer to release date in May 2019 . . .

Kind of amusing, though, that the steelbook for the first film hung around for years before finally selling out:-
1549073480822.png
1549072804437.png

I mean, if BLADE can have three separate releases of the same steelbook - Release Date (1st Batch): November 24th, 2017 / Release Date (2nd Batch): March 5th, 2018 / Release Date (3rd Batch): January 19, 2019 ...

Last edited:
  • Informative
View attachment 411662View attachment 411660

Yes, of course not 100% (and still waiting for certain titles that I missed which never came back - to my knowledge - such as WANTED from last May) but hopefully this will be back thanks to the usual cancellations etc. or more stock arriving closer to release date in May 2019 . . .
. . . kind of amusing, though, that the steelbook for the first film hung around for years before finally selling out:-
View attachment 411664View attachment 411668

I mean, if BLADE can have three separate releases of the same steelbook - Release Date (1st Batch): November 24th, 2017 / Release Date (2nd Batch): March 5th, 2018 / Release Date (3rd Batch): January 19, 2019 - then ...

:confused: The Steelbook picture of the first How To Train Your Dragon you posted above is actual HDZeta’s WEA were the Zavvi one has the same front but a printed back.

View attachment 411662View attachment 411660

Kind of amusing, though, that the steelbook for the first film hung around for years before finally selling out:-
View attachment 411669View attachment 411668

I mean, if BLADE can have three separate releases of the same steelbook - Release Date (1st Batch): November 24th, 2017 / Release Date (2nd Batch): March 5th, 2018 / Release Date (3rd Batch): January 19, 2019 ...

Does Amazon Italy ship to the US? I know some Amazons will not let you import certain movies and others you can. So not sure how they decide whats allowed to be imported from them and whats not?

Thanx!

Does Amazon Italy ship to the US? I know some Amazons will not let you import certain movies and others you can. So not sure how they decide whats allowed to be imported from them and whats not?

Thanx!
If they refuse to export, tear them a new one... publicly.

• Haha
@Alf_1

Of course, seeing that they released steelbooks for the first 2 films in the US recently, chances are good that the same steelbook from Europe will be released there as well.

@Alf_1

Of course, seeing that they released steelbooks for the first 2 films in the US recently, chances are good that the same steelbook from Europe will be released there as well.

Well, after spending 30 min on Amazon.it translating everything since I saw no option to switch it to English like some sites will allow you to do I managed to place an order for the Hidden Dragon Steelbook, but see no info if it is the 3-D version... I am pretty sure it is not the 3-D version and I bought it anyway, but I really want a 3-D Steelbook edition like selfish Zavvi is offering.

Is the Italy steelbook 3-D or is there a 3-D steelbook for italy that I missed? I am pretty salty right now and most likely pre ordered the italy steelbook without 3-D so I might just end up cancelling it.

Its crazy how these studios make it so difficult to get the version we want and Im not asking for much here. I just want a 3-D version with the steelbook. North America keeps getting screwed with these releases!

I

Well, after spending 30 min on Amazon.it translating everything since I saw no option to switch it to English like some sites will allow you to do I managed to place an order for the Hidden Dragon Steelbook, but see no info if it is the 3-D version... I am pretty sure it is not the 3-D version and I bought it anyway, but I really want a 3-D Steelbook edition like selfish Zavvi is offering.

Is the Italy steelbook 3-D or is there a 3-D steelbook for italy that I missed? I am pretty salty right now and most likely pre ordered the italy steelbook without 3-D so I might just end up cancelling it.

Its crazy how these studios make it so difficult to get the version we want and Im not asking for much here. I just want a 3-D version with the steelbook. North America keeps getting screwed with these releases!

I

The Italian release probably isn't a 3D release and the US release, if there is one, might not be either.