UK
Release date: March 16th, 2015
Purchase link: Hulk Vs
Price: £17.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies.

11048231-1417185789-894508.jpg

11048231-1417185789-894492.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hulk vs Wolverine is DC animated good, especially the Deadpool bits, Vs Thor is a bit of a snorefest, but the steelbook itself is the best looking out of the 4 i think

@hellboydce1 Do you know Which "Hulk VS." this one here is then? It shows both Thor and Wolverine on the Cover... and the Spine is also not helping!

if it's the same as the amaray (which it should be) it will be both on the one disc as they are only about 40 mins long each if memory serves

EDIT....not sure if i made myself clear, it's two separate movies, Hulk vs Wolverine & Hulk vs Thor

Reactions: MK50
if it's the same as the amaray (which it should be) it will be both on the one disc as they are only about 40 mins long each if memory serves

not sure if i made myself clear, it's two separate movies, Hulk vs Wolverine & Hulk vs Thor

On zavvi the description says both films

Thanks to both of you :thumbs:
Reading the zavvi description could have helped :notworthy:

Love the dc animated titles, but have absolutely no desire to own them in steel format and absolutely will not support this constant regurgitation :wtf: of catalogue titles

Would be nice if zavvi release steels for the early DC stuff as well (green lantern first flight, batman mask of the phantasm etc)

This (and maybe planet hulk) are probably the best of the Marvel animated wave

Reactions: jitstark
Would be nice if zavvi release steels for the early DC stuff as well (green lantern first flight, batman mask of the phantasm etc)

This (and maybe planet hulk) are probably the best of the Marvel animated wave

Still crazy that Mask of the Phantasm hasn't even been released on bluray yet, arguably DC's best animated feature, and the only one to receive a cinematic release

Reactions: jitstark