I Saw The Devil (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Plain Archive Exclusive) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
image1.JPG

Release Date : October 27, 2014
Links: 2 Disc Edition (Theatrical Cut / International Cut)
- PET Full Slip Version (Print run for international : 800 copies) - $39.80 Sold Out
- PAPER Full Slip Version (Print run for international : 500 copies) - $38.80 Sold out
- 1/4 Slip Version (Print run for international : 400 copies) - $37.80Sold out

Plain Archive is excited to announce the release of I Saw The Devil Steelbook. We've been asked by Blue Kino, another Korean Blu-ray company to design the Steelbook edition which will be PLAIN ARCHIVE's exclusive.
We were hoping to release the world's first Steelbook edition of I Saw The Devil, but Zavvi announced its own before we could. The news made us reconsider the project, but with director Kim Jee-woon's support, we couldn't drop it.
I Saw The Devil Steelbook will be released under the approval of director Kim, and we are working on the artwork as we speak.
Best Regards
PLAIN ARCHIVE

istd.png

* PET Full Slip Version // * PAPER Full Slip Version // * 1/4 Slip Version
ISTD_PET_FULLSLIP.jpg ISTD_PAPER_FULLSLIP.jpg ISTD_PET_14SLIP.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
PA just updated this. Speechless.

from the product page of triple pack

* Flip card with Director's Sonal Autograph for the first 200 customers who buy I SAW THE DEVIL Triple Pack or One Click Combo Pack

sdq_grande.jpg
They really know how to sell it to ya huh?

I'm torn between getting:

Option 1:
2x PET
1X PAPER
1X The Master

Option 2:
1X pack with the Master
1X extra PET edition

Why you ask? I have too many pretty orders and expenses coming up and I would rather have the steelbook version of The Master. But I want to keep my Plain Archive collection going....

Ugh, choices....

Thinking about it again, I'm going for

Option 3:
2x PET
1x Paper sleeve

I'm gonna get the steelbook version of The Master. Got too many expenses coming up and my daughters birthday in October. I'd rather go all out on her birthday and give her a fun day with her friends.

Last edited:
Reactions: MGD and Bluprint
s2a_grande.jpg

Free for the first 200 orders of the triple/one click combo pack!!!!

Ok, they are SERIOUSLY milking our excitement over this.

As much as I like that, I can't justify the outlay for all 3 versions while stressing out over whether I am in the first 200! Full slips only in my collection.

Ah that card is tempting but I don't really want to spend loads just for that so think I will just go for the pet slip as it's different. Good luck people.
Can't wait to add this one to my Plain Archive collection.

Reactions: harry
★★★ Important Update: Our Online Store ★★★
Dear International customers

Beginning with the pre-order of <I Saw The Devil> and <The Master>, our Online Store will no longer support Small Packet shipping. Korea Post has recently asked us to replace all Small Packet shipments with K-Packet.

Small Packet is a manual system that requires a lot of time on our end, resulting in a huge slowdown of our entire shipping process. The shipping system is out of date.

We’re also experiencing a huge increase with incoming orders. The total print run of <I Saw The Devil> and <The Master> combined exceeds 5,000, which is a lot for us to handle.

So we're sorry that no longer support Small Packet shipping. Please use K-Packet from now on for its safety and speed. Thank you for understanding. We'll do our best for reliable customer service.

Best regards
PLAIN ARCHIVE

1794789_552905538187266_7255052996169843249_n.jpg

Reactions: lgans316
No small packet anymore :(
Does anyone know how much K-packet is?

I usually use small packet to avoid customs, but as we can't do that anymore, has anyone from the UK used K-packet before? And how customs friendly is it? I know EMS is often caught up in customs, just not sure on this one... Thanks ;)

I usually use small packet to avoid customs, but as we can't do that anymore, has anyone from the UK used K-packet before? And how customs friendly is it? I know EMS is often caught up in customs, just not sure on this one... Thanks ;)
I use K-Packet all the time with Kimchi, JSDVD, Novamedia, buddy and it's fine. You can track it but it's not like EMS where customs swarm all over it....
It's just a better version of Small Packet...:thumbs:

@XXHAPPY GILMORE from my order history K-packet is cheaper than small packet.
K-packet: $6 for 3 items
small packet: $14 for 2 items

Reactions: XXHAPPY GILMORE