Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release date: June 3rd, 2013 August 25th, 2014
Purchase link: Indiana Jones - Raiders of The Lost Ark (Sold-out)
Price: £14.99
Infos: Limited to 4000 units, EMBOSSED

Other editions: The Temple of Doom || The Last Crusade || Kingdom of The Crystal Skull

10788002-1399649744-871344.jpg

10788002-1399649045-823063.jpg
10788002-1399649045-823045.jpg

10788002-1399649818-650670.jpg

Congrats to all my UK mates! And congrats to everyone else since they ship world-wide! Packaging will be taken care of ... just rejoice, been a long time since we wanted these!!

Last edited by a moderator:
My guess would be zavvi.com and amz.uk. Would a great if it was a BB Exclusive Steelbook but I seriously doubt that with a limited print run.

I'd like the J-card to fold over the top and the spine so that they can print Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost ark on that, but once removed the actual steelbook is just called Raiders of the Lost Ark.

I know, I know, I have to accept this new title but that doesn't stop me from hoping. TBH, I wouldn't mind so much if they actually changed the title on screen to IJatRotLA as long as it was in the original font.

Anywhere but Zavvi

I agree, their packaging is apparently cardboard slips. :/
I'm really really hoping for Amazon.jp, because it will earn a quality release.
Some UK Steelbooks suffer from poor paint finishes (i.e. Se7en), also their slips suck. The slips on UK steels don't blend with the art, and have annoying rating logos. For example, the slip on Willow is too large and it doesn't compliment the steel. Besides that, it also blocks the artwork and is green (does not match the art)? Japan Steelsbooks are either nice naked releases or feature a sexy slip.
I know I'm ranting, but I love the Indiana Jones series, and believe it derserves the best release. One of best trilogies in film history. I am intentionally ignoring the fourth film for obvious reasons.
Well, even if the UK releases it (which is VERY likely) I'm still buying it.

indy.jpg

Zavvi Exclusive £14.99

Congrats to all my UK mates! And congrats to everyone else since they ship world-wide! Packaging will be taken care of ... just rejoice, been a long time since we wanted these!!

Last edited by a moderator: