Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release date: June 3rd, 2013 August 25th, 2014
Purchase link: Indiana Jones - Raiders of The Lost Ark (Sold-out)
Price: £14.99
Infos: Limited to 4000 units, EMBOSSED

Other editions: The Temple of Doom || The Last Crusade || Kingdom of The Crystal Skull

10788002-1399649744-871344.jpg

10788002-1399649045-823063.jpg
10788002-1399649045-823045.jpg

10788002-1399649818-650670.jpg

Congrats to all my UK mates! And congrats to everyone else since they ship world-wide! Packaging will be taken care of ... just rejoice, been a long time since we wanted these!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet, I put off upgrading my Raiders of the Lost Ark copy because I wanted to own them individually and now I can hope for a Steelbook version. This week just keeps getting better and better.

I love this film in fact it's my favourite movie of all time, but the one thing I will be disappointed with is that it will say Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost ark and not just Raiders of the Lost ark.

Such good news that these are being given the steel treatment!!

Regardless of country, or retailer, these will be mine :D

one question: why not several country?

can wreck say if it's a particular country exclusive or not necessary?

I doubt they would split up a 4000 exclusive amongst several countries due to language differences region coding possibly. I hope it all goes to one retailer.

Such good news that these are being given the steel treatment!!

Regardless of country, or retailer, these will be mine :D

How about Amazon.jp does .jp get a GB on this site?...I don't think they deliver very many places, not to North America for sure as I tried recently without luck to Canada

Last edited:
Amazon.co.jp definitely deliver worldwide but only if sold by them. If sold by third party sellers, most don't ship outside of Japan.

Also, they only allow 1 item per international buyer so no GB!

Here's to hoping for Zavvi or Amazon.co.uk! So what do we know? Embossed, 4k, retailer/country exclusive, not Future Shop and not the same artwork as FS KOTCS. Come in, Wreck - stop readying us!!!! :D

Any chance you could confirm if they retailer currently ships internationally?

How can we buy all the steelbooks that we want? I can't even concentrate on some I missed because every months we have too much new ones haha
But I'd love to have those ones, for Indy there's always money! :)

Reactions: Wreck
Sounds like Zavvi to me with 4K print run, although another Amazon UK exclusive a la Skyfall would be nice good packing and worldwide shipping for non UK collectors. Possibly FS as they seem to be making a habbit of releasing a series individually at the moment Spiderman, Bourne ect. If it is FS just hope they don't screw these up like Spiderman! God they were the worst steels I've ever seen. The fact they are going to be embossed is promissing though.:D

Sounds like Zavvi to me with 4K print run, although another Amazon UK exclusive a la Skyfall would be nice good packing and worldwide shipping for non UK collectors. Possibly FS as they seem to be making a habbit of releasing a series individually at the moment Spiderman, Bourne ect. If it is FS just hope they don't screw these up like Spiderman! God they were the worst steels I've ever seen. The fact they are going to be embossed is promissing though.:D

Wreck has confirmed that its not FS!