Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Release date: June 3rd, 2013 August 25th, 2014
Purchase link: Indiana Jones - Raiders of The Lost Ark (Sold-out)
Price: £14.99
Infos: Limited to 4000 units, EMBOSSED

Other editions: The Temple of Doom || The Last Crusade || Kingdom of The Crystal Skull

10788002-1399649744-871344.jpg

10788002-1399649045-823063.jpg
10788002-1399649045-823045.jpg

10788002-1399649818-650670.jpg

Congrats to all my UK mates! And congrats to everyone else since they ship world-wide! Packaging will be taken care of ... just rejoice, been a long time since we wanted these!!

Last edited by a moderator:
If the new card info shows under your order details now, I'm pretty sure they'll use it for each steel. Were they all separate orders or under one?

It was all one order, I changed my favourite card after the first one came up failed. I cant see any other option within my account/payment options for changing card payments.

The copies I ordered from ebay-zavvi outlet, 2 of each movie, at midnight have all been shipped at 7am. One big order.

Last edited:
hey everyone! for those that missed out on this title originally, a very limited amount of steelbooks will be available due to card declines. Please return to HDN later this AM for the announcement on the time it will go live!

(HINT: it's NOT long from now)

Kindly remember to use this link when ordering!

In addition, the titles below will be part of a 20% offer as part of this purchase! (prices listed are AFTER discount)

Godzilla (Mastered in 4K edition) £5.59
La Haine £14.39
Cars 3D £11.19
This is England £14.39
Cop Land £14.39
The Toxic Avenger £13.59
Inside Llewyn Davis £11.19
The Woman £11.99
Monsters Inc 3D £11.99
Anchorman £5.59
Up 3D £12.79
Cliffhanger £14.39
I Saw the Devil £14.39

Last edited:
They better not resell mine :angry: I'm still trying to get them to use my one and only debit card that has been registered with them since 2012 and is valid until next year. I know it works as I've used it yesterday and today :ohno:

I waited a year and a half for this. And then Zavvi sent me a 'payment problem' message, so I updated my payment details, hoping for the best. Then Zavvi dispatched another 'payment problem' message. I updated my payment details, still hoping for the best. Then I got another 'payment problem' message. Once again I updated my payment details, expecting another one of those damn 'payment problem' messa..... Dispatched!

Zavvi must think that we don't really care about those steelbooks, we're just preordering because we love collecting those payment decline messages. I propose another thread: Pics of your last Zavvi payment decline message aquired.

Last edited:
Reactions: apsmith21
just received this email in regards to payment problem,

Hello ,

Thank you for getting in touch regarding the payment problem on order

I am really sorry but there has been a problem when we tried to take funds from your PayPal account.

We are unable to resolve problems with PayPal on your behalf, therefore you will need to cancel this order and you will need to please place the order again if the items are still available.

We're truly sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind regards,
Sarah

Zavvi.com Customer Service Team

in this day and age i cant understand why the payment cant be changed to my credit card, its not my fault there were delays and paypal expired the transaction because it was ordered 18 months ago. really annoys me.:angry::angry::angry:

edit: this has now been rectified some how by zavvi.

Last edited: